Phantis Forums

Copenhagen - Panathinaikos

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bravo, exoun kai kleisto gipedo e? edo emeis me istoria ekaton xronon kai den exoume ena gipedo tis prokopis.. kai alles omades me 15 xronia zois exoun kleista gipeda... :tdown:

Early reports from greek media is that the probable startin 11 for pao will be as follows: Galinovic,Vyntra,Enka,Goumas,Fyssas,Mattos,Tziolis,Karagounis,Ivan,Ndoye and Pap.

i would of prefered salpi to pap,morris to enka and nilsson to vyntra. i dont know how this will turn out on the pitch but on paper, im weery.

im hoping we can play a closed game in the midfield and counter with our speedy forwards and maybe get a goal before the half. if we go up a goal after the first 40 or 50 minutes... i am sure we will win.

A loss will be bad in the sense that we will go into the derby with AEK on a low note.. not so much for the uefa as i feel 6 points will get us through and a home win with lokomotiv is nearly sure...

Ninis played 50 minutes with the pao youth against the atromitos youth. According to reports, he looked fresh,fast and very enthusiastic.

also according to the same reports, he will be ready for the first game after the national team break.

13 hours to game time.

Is FC Copenhagen the club for which Allback, the prolific Swedish forward plays?

He has to be watched. :1eye:

A draw will do just fine for PAO but I sincerely hope you sweat out a great victory for Greece :gr: even if you are unable to stand up on the 11th of this month. :rolleyes:

We are resting Salpigidis for Sunday :P

The UEFA press kit for the game has some interesting facts:

http://www.uefa.com/printoutfiles/competit...e_301625_pk.pdf

Irlandos is right, Allback in 4 games has scored 2 goals this year and has an all time record of 15 goals in 33 games. He is 34 yo.

Sionko looks like a prolific scorer as well with 11 goals in 68 games all time in UC. He is 30 yo.

Their dangerous midfielder Gr?nkj?r came on as a substitute in both games for AaB according to the press kit and has scored once.

On defence they have Antonsson and someone named Hansen. I am not sure if this is the Hansee we wanted to buy last year before we signed Antonsson or a different one. I hope Antonsson pulls a performance like the ones he had with PAO against OFI last year.

On the PAO roster I noticed that Tsigas is not even present (maybe the team did not think he would be back form his injury for Euro play this year and did not declare him), but I did see in our list of forwards a player named Georgios Ntantamis, an 18 yo that I've never heard of. Does anyone know who he is? Maybe he is there to fulfil the "localy-trained players rule" (on page 13 of the above link).

Good luck to the team. I called that Peseiro will rest some players and it looks I was correct. The truth is at this point we need a win or tie with a good performance to go to the derby against AEK in high spirits, but we need to win the AEK game more than the Copenhagen one.

On "paper" our defense looks weak. Let's hope they prove the "paper" wrong. I think we are going to score a couple, and I hope we don't concede more.

Go Pao, Go! :box:

We are resting Salpigidis for Sunday :P

The UEFA press kit for the game has some interesting facts:

http://www.uefa.com/printoutfiles/competit...e_301625_pk.pdf

Irlandos is right, Allback in 4 games has scored 2 goals this year and has an all time record of 15 goals in 33 games. He is 34 yo.

Sionko looks like a prolific scorer as well with 11 goals in 68 games all time in UC. He is 30 yo.

Their dangerous midfielder Gr?nkj?r came on as a substitute in both games for AaB according to the press kit and has scored once.

On defence they have Antonsson and someone named Hansen. I am not sure if this is the Hansee we wanted to buy last year before we signed Antonsson or a different one. I hope Antonsson pulls a performance like the ones he had with PAO against OFI last year.

On the PAO roster I noticed that Tsigas is not even present (maybe the team did not think he would be back form his injury for Euro play this year and did not declare him), but I did see in our list of forwards a player named Georgios Ntantamis, an 18 yo that I've never heard of. Does anyone know who he is? Maybe he is there to fulfil the "localy-trained players rule" (on page 13 of the above link).

Good luck to the team. I called that Peseiro will rest some players and it looks I was correct. The truth is at this point we need a win or tie with a good performance to go to the derby against AEK in high spirits, but we need to win the AEK game more than the Copenhagen one.

On "paper" our defense looks weak. Let's hope they prove the "paper" wrong. I think we are going to score a couple, and I hope we don't concede more.

Go Pao, Go! :box:

From varius press reports today Peseiro seems to use this 11 players for their height .

It seems that Copenhagen is scoring most of their goals out of standards with the heads. Thats why he doesnt seem to choose morris and instead uses Enaka(Big Joe) and Goumas. From Enaka we havent seen really much till now. But we all know that Goumas is one of our best players in airfights. Using Fyssa is probably cause of his experience. I doubt though that he will realy field Vyntra today and i tend to believe that Nilson will get this starting position. He will definitely use PAP imo and not Mantzios cause PAP is our UEFA leading scorer till now and he will try to use this psychological effect. In the midfield i dont really think there will be great changes as there always seems to play the same players except of some games where he used Dimoutsos.

In case he uses the 4-1-3-2 tactic i believe Mattos stays back and Tziolis falls out of the Starting 11. He will definitely keep Salpi out of the starting 11 so he is 100% ready for AEK. In our GK case i am not so sure that Gali will as press reports really be starter. But i could be wrongthinking cause i am a bit cautious with Super Mario.

nevertheless i predict we win with a 1:3 or 2:3 worst case a tie 2:2

BTW news about Vyntr and Hertha:

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesl...artikel/159725/

(site in german)

I will try to give you a short summary.

It seems that Vyntra gets an opponent in the Hertha issue. His name is Hinkel and he has a contract with FC Sevilla till 2010. But it seems that he doesnt play there and it could be that they eventually choose him instead of Vyntra in case Sevilla agrees.

Wolfsburg had shown interest in the play last summer but back then Sevilla blocked.

Lets see how this will end. I hope they buy Vyntra and we get ourselves a new back

0-0

REdmagic do you show us the result from your last game or this your prediction about the game today of PAO?

If the last is the right one then i doubt you would win a bet.Consider that Copenhagen will try to win every homegame as will all the other clubs so they can go to next round and also that their players scor often i dont doubt that it could end draw but i doubt that no goal will fall

starting to worry about this game. not so much the outcome... but whether or not we remain healthy afterwards..

we r just gettin back most of our layers that have been injured or not ready from the beginning of the season.

i dont want to start wondering who will be fit etc etc

starting to worry about this game. not so much the outcome... but whether or not we remain healthy afterwards..

we r just gettin back most of our layers that have been injured or not ready from the beginning of the season.

i dont want to start wondering who will be fit etc etc

If I was you I would be worried about the result because they are a good side. PAO has a very tough week and these results will be a test of the squads character.

I DIDNT MEAN I WAS NOT WORRIED ABOUT THE FINAL SCORE I MEAN.. I PUT MRE EMPHASIS ON THE GAME ON SUNDAY.. BESIDES... WITH ONE HOME GAME LEFT... WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO THROUGH.. I HOPE NO ONE GETS HURT IS WHAT I WAS SAYING...

BESIDES IF MAN U LOST THERE LAST YEAR IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... THEY ARE DEFINATELY A TOUGH OPPONENT.

Archived