Phantis Forums

PAO-AEK

cyberfish

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im unsure about the starting 11 that peseiro seems to have chosen according to reports.

Galino,Vyntra,Morris,Sariegi,Seric,Tziolis,Matos,Dimoutsos,Karagounis,Mantzios,Salpi.

No ivan,no pap,no ndoye,no nilsson,no goumas,no malarz

lets hope this doesnt turn out bad

well, I'd prefer Nilson, Goumas, and Ivan in there, but we'll see. {I've stated my opinion on Vyntra numerous times} Perhaps Pesseiro wants in those who can run the most today.

PAO should come out swinging right away and establish a momentum. :box:

ok...official line up is galin, sarriegi, morris, nilson, seric, tziolis, matos, dimoutsos, karagounis, salpigiddis, manztios

i think he should have started ivansitchz instead of dimoutsos and pap instead of manztios..

i know what he is trying to do..he is trying to give us more speed with dimoutsos and manztios to trouble their defense..whether or not it is a good idea i dont know...we will see..im very...surprised..

This doesn't seem like a derby, because it's PAO that's dominating. But, this is not a good score to relax, even though AEK has NOT had any opportunity to score.

But, AEK has players that can do damage with one chance, so PAO shouldn't relax. We should have another goal soon so possible fatigue later in the game won't be a factor.

That was the only way AEK could score.

PAO shouldn't worry if they maintain their rythm... we'll score another one. Now, we just have not to allow AEK to think they can play... The next few minutes are critical, including the first in the second half.

What a dirty team AEK is. Oh well we have to get use to this type of fouling, this is what happens when your much more skilled and a faster team then all the other Greek teams you get these bums garbing you while you go by and trying to foul you from behind in the air. We are playing very good and we will continue this pace when we throw pap and Ndoye in as well. Look out AEK another 2 are going to be coped by your team in the 2nd half. :box:

first off - mantzios - great footwork player and finisher - been saying that since preseason, his footwork and ball skills have been impressive for a long time.......the first goal was great, off his chest, volley over defender, volley on the shot and he deserved that goal......2nd goal was a fantastic finish, which we never seem to have.......good job Peseiro on finally giving Vangeli a shot....

and hes definitly better and more useful than Papadopoulos......he cant defend, but the whole defense wasnt ready on the play to be fair.

also Karagkounis needs to shut his ###### mouth. his stupid antics got a card, unsettled us before the free kick, caused the free kick......even after halftime was blown he went over to Ferrer ......... he needs to be quiet now.

great first 40 mins........good pressure, posession.......we need another goal soon to put them away...

AEK AEK XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [edited... watch it]

Archived