Phantis Forums

PAO-AEK

cyberfish

Sunday, November 11, 7:00 PM. TV: NET in Greece, ERTworld elsewhere.

Idou i Rodos, Idou kai to phdhma. We win and we lead the table by one, we lose and we are back by five. A tie would be as good as a loss for me.

Both teams will be coming off European games so no proper prep for the game.

I see ... <polishing that crystal ball> ..., oh yeah there it is: a comfortable win for PAO 2-0, Pap and Salpi with a header and a shot :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, good observation.... up by 1 or back by 5.

The rule: team that wins the 2 games against a main competitor, gets a net 12 points (between the two teams) and wins the title.

The exception: PAO (last season)! But, we sucked all around the league.

aek isnt playing thursday. they will be rested

I forgot AEK does not play this week. Good, they are going to be all stressed out agonizing about the game for a whole week :D

Pao and Copenhagen have good relations. Antonsson plays for them now, and I remember last year they hosted one of our youth projects, Bousinakis (not sure if he is still there).

Idou i Rodos, Idou kai to phdhma. We win and we lead the table by one, we lose and we are back by five. A tie would be as good as a loss for me.

I see ... <polishing that crystal ball> ..., oh yeah there it is: a comfortable win for PAO 2-0, Pap and Salpi with a header and a shot :D

False AEK isnt coming from European game since she has off in Europe this week

I see ... <polishing that crystal ball> ..., oh yeah there it is: a comfortable win for PAO 2-0, Pap and Salpi with a header and a shot

I see ... <polishing that crystal ball> ..., oh yeah there it is: a comfortable win for PAO 2-0, Pap and Salpi with a header and a shot  :D

False AEK isnt coming from European game since she has off in Europe this week
In your hurry you forgot to read the messages above. This is then the third time this info was posted here. Talking about redundancy :P
Ok sorry :whistle:

You are right but double is better than once isnt it ? :tup:

After our great win in Copenhagen, the team returns home to face arch rivals Athlitki Enwsh Konstantinoupolis.

i dont see how we can lose given the way we have played sinceour only loss this season in tripolis.

since then, we have played 6 games. veria 0-2, aberdeen 3-0, atromitos 2-0, ethnikos asteras 1-3, levadiakos 0-4 and FC Copenhagen 0-1.

Thats 15 goals scored and 1 given up, and that goal against with our b team, our backup keeper,playing with 10 men and leading 0-3. And in most of the games, with the exception of the veria game which came right after, we completely had control of the game from beginning to end.

I dont see a 4-1 like last year, Although that would be fantastic. however, with Gate 13 back,(the game has been sold out since yesterday), and the form our players are in, not to mention their psychological state of mind, i see us winning comfortably.

the probable starting 11, although a bit early to call looks to be something like this.

--------------Malarz-----------------

Nilsson--Morris---Goumas-- Seric

--------------Mattos----------------

Kara--------Tziolis--------Ivanshitz

-----Salpigidis----Papadopoulos---

My prediction----- 2-0 pao with Salpi and Goumas

is that the first official time this season???

that will definitly giv us the 12th players..

i think with ''gauro'' was sold out too..
No it wasn't.

@ Pao123, unless 8yra 13 are there and sitting together there won't be a 12th man. Only the 8yres in Greece generate great atmospheres.

is that the first official time this season???

that will definitly giv us the 12th players..

i think with ''gauro'' was sold out too..
No it wasn't.

@ Pao123, unless 8yra 13 are there and sitting together there won't be a 12th man. Only the 8yres in Greece generate great atmospheres.

ok thanks... i wasnt sure.. but tora pou to les eixe merika seats empty with olympiako

Archived