Phantis Forums

Levadiakos-PAO

athinaios

We shouldn't have any problems, but who can be sure?!!

Is Eki going to play a few minutes? This might be a good game to start his comeback.

I have read that Peseiro wants Eki to play first some friendlys before he plays in an official game. This would mean that Eki wont be playing any game before the break for the National teams and so he want be playing against AEK

We shouldn't have any problems, but who can be sure?!!

Is Eki going to play a few minutes? This might be a good game to start his comeback.

I have read that Peseiro wants Eki to play first some friendlys before he plays in an official game. This would mean that Eki wont be playing any game before the break for the National teams and so he want be playing against AEK
shame we dont have reserve games and such...this is prob a good move..throwing him straight into the deep end is what screwed him last year..

If Eki needs more time, that's fine. Same for Ninis. But, I figured that if the team is controlling the game (and ahead by a couple goals), it'd have been nice for Eki to play against Levadiakos.

I think during the regular season the friendlies are not all that useful since the teams have other concerns in mind and all players don't try as hard, so you've got to start with a few minutes in a serious game.

Do we play AEK after this game or after the break?

If Eki needs more time, that's fine. Same for Ninis. But, I figured that if the team is controlling the game (and ahead by a couple goals), it'd have been nice for Eki to play against Levadiakos.

I think during the regular season the friendlies are not all that useful since the teams have other concerns in mind and all players don't try as hard, so you've got to start with a few minutes in a serious game.

We play AEK next week, after the Copenhagen game

i dont think peseiro gonna let Eki to play at levadeiakos stadium.. oloi kseroume poso xalia einai ta gipeda ton mikron omadon... eidate me tin veroia? me ton ethniko astera? kati gipeda xrofia... pou einai epikindina gia tous podosfairistes..

i dont think peseiro gonna let Eki to play at levadeiakos stadium.. oloi kseroume poso xalia einai ta gipeda ton mikron omadon... eidate me tin veroia? me ton ethniko astera? kati gipeda xrofia... pou einai epikindina gia tous podosfairistes..

very good point. I know the difference!

what a shame though. and, I think several foreign players don't want to come to Greece because they know they have to tour "horafia" where possible serious injuries can occur.

that's why I said I was satisfied with the veroia game; we have to win those even if it's not pretty. I know, you can't pass the ball on the ground since there are ..craters on the pitch :LOL:

Question

is Tsigkas going to ever get a chance???? he did good last year, and considering how unimpressive the other strikers have been, the guy hasnt seen one minute in preseason or the regular season - or even been included in a lineup.........whats the deal with that???

also is Eki injured or just not cutting it?

Question

is Tsigkas going to ever get a chance???? he did good last year, and considering how unimpressive the other strikers have been, the guy hasnt seen one minute in preseason or the regular season - or even been included in a lineup.........whats the deal with that???

also is Eki injured or just not cutting it?

Tsigas was injured last year after he played a couple of games with us. He had a knee operation and did not participate in preseason. I think it was the same injury as Gonzales', but I am not sure.

Last I read they both recovered from their injury in October and they were supposed to start practicing with the team. I assume they would also need some time to build their strength, stamina and endurance before they can challenge for a starting spot.

As for playing time, Gonzales will definitely get a chance to play, but I don't see how Tsigas can be more than a 4th-5th forward (even if secretly I hope he is the next Vazeha).

Despite appearances that our forwards are so "unimpressive", this has been a very productive season with two to three goals scored every game. I think Salpigidis scoring 4 goals in 5 games and Papadopoulos being the first scorer so far in UEFA cup is impressive. If N'Doye begins scoring with some frequency we have three nice goal scorers up front.

0-3 win today with goals by Salpigidis, Papadopoulos, N'Doye :tup:

paidia.. paei kai o tsigkas... to efagan to palikari.. opoion den theloun stin paiania, ton vgazoun traumatia 2-3 xronia kai meta ton dinoun.... see what happened with kotsio, olisadebe and many more...

kotsio, olisadebe and many more..

afta pou les gia afta ta paradeigmatta ine pragmatika ,,,,o kotsios -koutso allagos,,,,o olisadebe ton ferane sakatismenos mazi me ton sanmartean,,,,kai otan evale xeri se kathe travmatismo o argirisi mitsou pai tous teliose agonistika ,,pai teliose file,,,,,,,imaste 1 megalo tsirko,,,kai den vlepo afti tin xalia katastasi na allaksi pote,,,,,kai iparxi tin periptosis pou trome paiktes mesa stin omada sigoura,,,,o darlas exi to lathos xaraktira gia na boresi na kani kati sovora stin omada ..

Half time: we're up by 2!

Probably, the second half will be boring as PAO will hold back. We have 2 very important games in the coming week. Must win both of them, or at least tie in europe and beat AEK.

Archived