Phantis Forums

Levadiakos-PAO

athinaios

Tsoglani called it right, a comfortable PAO win 4-0.

Now we are two points from first place with a chance to pull ahead with a win next Sunday when we host AEK.

Not much to say about this game that PAO managed to be up by two before half hour, and then they just kicked in the cruise control and waited for the next game. Levadiakos was a team of limited ability and barely got close to our goal two or three times the entire game.

Galinovic started the game today and had a pleasant afternoon. He even served the assist to Salpigidis with a long ball and the help of the Levadiakos CB who missed the header.

Does this defense have the same players as the Malezani years or is it me? Galinovic, Nilsson, Goumas, Morris, Seric!

Just as we began raving about Nilsson, he started the game and gave me some glimpses why he has not established himself as a starter. He is a tiny bit too slow for a RB. He was repeatetly burned the first half when Karagounis neglected to support him, but he did play better in the second half, and showed that he is an upgrade at the position. He also had the SOG when Mantzios scored.

Mattos and Salpigidis were monsters today. Salpigidis scored the first, gave the assist on the second, won the ejection, and missed at least three sitters. Morris, Ivanschitz, and Seric played very well as well. Papadopoulos was unlucky not to score even though he had some good chances and a shot at the crossbar.

Tziolis, with a new hair do, courtesy of the Greek army, had some good moments and some quiet ones, and the same goes for Karagounis and Goumas.

Darlas came in for 23 for Ivanschitz and played as a LM (for the second time in a row). He had a couple good runs down the left and won the penalty that N'Doye send to the post in the 90th minute. Mantzios came in the last 23 minutes and managed to score once and to miss the easiest of tet-a-tet shots.

Overall the team looked comfortable and determined to win, not letting Levadiakos doubt it for a second. Now all we have to do is beat AEK next week and we'll all be sooo hapy :D

Good, dominating win in the end ... just the way we expect PAO against the weaker teams.

Our players must continue learning to finish off teams early, not giving

them a chance to react which in turn exposes our opponents at the back

by opening them up.

Then, players with skill & pace such as Ivanshitz, Salpi etc can take advantage

and run rings around them.

As for the penalties, Matos has to be considered for future kicks.

For crying out loud the guy took them for Santos and in Greece he doesn't

even get a look in ?

comfortble win...good performance...i enjoyed ivansitchz goal very much..despite what many may say, salpi and pap are developing a great partnership ith each other...they knew exactly what to do for that goal and mozart finished very well...the team looked good..what the deal with tziolis' hair?? nice to see darlas get a run..overall very satifying...

i really liked the very fast passing and the trigonakia... good to see a good performance before uefa game and aek game!!!

---

i was watching the basketball game against th ''pelati'' and the athmosphere WAS HOT!!! i wish na itan etsi kai sto podosfairo... i was going crazy... ithela toso poly na vriskomouna ekei... den stamatisane lepto na tragoudane!!! thats a kauti edra!!!

comfortble win...good performance...i enjoyed ivansitchz goal very much..despite what many may say, salpi and pap are developing a great partnership ith each other...they knew exactly what to do for that goal and mozart finished very well...the team looked good..what the deal with tziolis' hair?? nice to see darlas get a run..overall very satifying...

Salpi and Pap play well together, and Papa was unlucky not to score. Tziolis just joined the army and it looks like they did a job on his hair.

kotsio, olisadebe and many more..

afta pou les gia afta ta paradeigmatta ine pragmatika ,,,,o kotsios -koutso allagos,,,,o olisadebe ton ferane sakatismenos mazi me ton sanmartean,,,,kai otan evale xeri se kathe travmatismo o argirisi mitsou pai tous teliose agonistika ,,pai teliose file,,,,,,,imaste 1 megalo tsirko,,,kai den vlepo afti tin xalia katastasi na allaksi pote,,,,,kai iparxi tin periptosis pou trome paiktes mesa stin omada sigoura,,,,o darlas exi to lathos xaraktira gia na boresi na kani kati sovora stin omada ..

File choc as stamatisi pia afti i grinia.

Tha sou apantiso gia tous ipainigmous sou sta iatrika themata (pou exeis dikio oti itan xalia sto parelthon) me to gegonos oti fetos kai o Morris kai o Ninis pigan se eidikous tou eidous tous gia na tos therapefsoun.

Oso gia tin geniki ekfrasi Tsirko apanto me to eksis.

Prwtathlima 7h agonistiki: 5Nikes 1 Isopalia 1 Htta

Uefa: 3/3

Kypelo stous 16

Epithetikoi Fetos:

Salpi 5goal se 6 paixnidia sto prwtathlima (den eime sigouros gia to UEFA)

PAP top scorer sto UEFA me 5 goal

I omada fetos eine poli kaliteri apo persi kai akoma den exoun paiksi oute o Eki oute o Ninis

Gia afto min trelenomaste kai pame na thapsooume oti kalo paei na ginei.

i was watching the basketball game against th ''pelati'' and the athmosphere WAS HOT!!! i wish na itan etsi kai sto podosfairo... i was going crazy... ithela toso poly na vriskomouna ekei... den stamatisane lepto na tragoudane!!! thats a kauti edra!!!

po re i was going to say the same thing

we need those basket fans at the derby next week

po re i was going to say the same thing

we need those basket fans at the derby next week

I totaly agree with ya PAO or Death

Archived