Phantis Forums

Damianos

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dude are you serious about the warning? i mean seriously?.. i dont see what i said was wrong... anyway... if u look back at all my posts.. im prob one of the only ones that dont start up s%$#!... i feel its unwarranted for you to pull out a yellow card on me so fast.. if testicular flesh is a bad word, then i will make a list of all the bad things said around the phantis forums.

just because have the backing of the refs, doesnt mean u have to take out the authoritative position u have on me. i am and have always been fair in these forums... and if jokes arent tolerated i will refrain to post in this yellow and black forum.

Thank you,

Nikos

Yes nikosvazelas I am serious.

I expressed this twice and you ignored it. This has nothing to do with the backing of the refs etc, or with ego's. I just ask you to keep this thread and any other clean. This is the third time you wrote this and tried to be smart about it, after I asked you not to. Please keep writing in the AEK forum, and jokes are welcome, just keep it clean.

Next time I won't post anymore, it will be a warning.

i am not TRYING to be smart about it. In my opinion, compared to what i said, which was implied as a joke from the beginning, some of the stuff that have and are being said in here are way more offensive then what i have said. If you think i was being offensive then thats your opinion, but, in my opinion i will stand by what i feel and i feel that you were wrong to offer a warning of a warning. the second term i used are in no way offensive as they are all words in the current websters dictionnary. i agree my original term was.

But keep handing out ur warnings. but fyi, if someone says someone sucks. we all know what that means. i dont see how twisting the words and making them humouristic is a problem. but hey man... ur the boss.

Enjoy your forum.

i am not TRYING to be smart about it. In my opinion, compared to what i said, which was implied as a joke from the beginning, some of the stuff that have and are being said in here are way more offensive then what i have said. If you think i was being offensive then thats your opinion, but, in my opinion i will stand by what i feel and i feel that you were wrong to offer a warning of a warning. the second term i used are in no way offensive as they are all words in the current websters dictionnary. i agree my original term was.

But keep handing out ur warnings. but fyi, if someone says someone sucks. we all know what that means. i dont see how twisting the words and making them humouristic is a problem. but hey man... ur the boss.

Enjoy your forum.

nikosvazelas

I am far from the boss. Nor do I want to be. All I try is keep this thread a bit clean.

The people from Phantis judged that I should be given some "tools" to do this.

So next time when you write what you wrote and I ask you not to, could you please leave the entire ego struggle out of it?

Also if I was that keen on "handing out warnings" you would've been warned long before this. There is no Genome vs. nikosvazelas going on just so you get this... (at least not for me).

Thank you.

2nd city said the refs suck today. no keep it clean comment?

its a play with words.. i agreed the first use of language was wrong... but my rebuttle was pure creative comedy in my opinion. if it was so wrong why didnt u blank it out in the thrid post i made. i just dont see where anything passed S*** BA**s was wrong.

thats fine.. ill remember to keep it pg-13 in here. thanks for the summation. no hard feelings. no ego trip. no genome vs vazelas.

Thanks ;) - Genome

Archived