Phantis Forums

Damianos

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aek look really bad. thery remind me of pao last year that won a bunch of close 1-0 games and played defensively. the problem with that is.. when they start giving up goals, and they trail in games, they will open up and become vulnerable in the back. its games like this one that piss me off or the one pao played against asteras tripoli.

YOU ARE PAO. OR AEK. OPEN UP THE GATES AND DEMOLISH THE SMALL TEAMS. something osfp has done in the past 10 years and won 9 championships.. 10 out of 11 whatever.

AEK is playing with that formation for the first time

Our main core of basic players is off

For the first time after a year (!) lagos got to start

and for the first time for 5-6 months Kapetanos got to start!

Askarate was third choice not even second up to now...

And Hettemaj is on the bench and might jump in also after a long injury !

I am happy with how AEK looks and if we win this before we have to go to extra time I would be much happier ...

Fostiras was quite good up to now inthe cup including having the Cups current top scorer in their ranks ...

But any rist of not advancing of course is not acceptable...

I hope the second half this formation will start working better together ...

this is my problem with aek this year. i hope they pick things up otherwise oly wont be far behind. i dont mention pao because i know what will happen with us. we will lose to aris or larisa and our chances will perish.

as good as the results have been, tendacies grow and they are not good ones for aek.

sorry i meant manu inhales ********** *****... better? :P

but seriously genome... that was a horrible call. the secodnyellow came after a foul that wasnt given and the player fell onto the ball and he touched it with his hand.

and all the goal, 20 seconds before the goal blanco won the ball in the air with his arm... should been called back and a yellow.

but other then that.. aek is playing well against 3rd division fostiras.

Don't push it ... next one's a warning! - Genome

Archived