Phantis Forums

EURO 2008: Greece - Malta

jarvis1981

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

patsatzoglou h patabouras? Kammia diafora.

Mhpws einai didimos adelfos tou Vyntra?

Erxetai h wra tou Spyropoulou. Eutyxws pou yparxei kai o Gekas.

1-0

:gr: :gr: :gr:

patsabouras ennow.

Den mporw na katalabw autous pou lene oti o patsatzoglou einai paixtaras...patsabouras einai. Ela mwre Spyropoule!!!

:gr: :gr: :gr:

No, I'm talking to them ... well "talking" ... in the chat support and they're not responding aside from the auto-message I'm getting. Really frustrating.

Apparently there's a power outage with their ISP servers or something. They're working on it and we should be patient ... But I've already missed the last thirty minutes. I hope they resolve this during half time ...

ok people.. here is a way to watch the match. go to this link

http://4.livefooty.doctor-serv.com/sat17.1...ce_Croatia.html

download tvants.. it takes 1 minute and refresh the page.

as for greeklive.tv it is an amazing site.. but this is the second time in 3 euro games where they had ``problems``

i think they are tryin to avoid and ciopyright infringement by saying they cant show the game due to technical problems.

but ya.. try the tvantz link

AAAAAAAAAAAH No one has the slightest clue of how pissed I am ... I had been looking forward to this for two weeks or something and now this ...

Anyways thanks nikosvazelas it's better than nothing!

Too bad it hangs every five secs.

But still thanks! :)

I've been trying to watch the game on mms: // 206.222.31.146/ megagh2 (got this from www. tileorasi .gr) but my WMP keeps losing its connection with Mega after about 3 seconds of live streaming - and it takes about 5-10 tries to connect again, after each lost connection.

Geia sou re Aggele Mpasina paixtara!

2-0

And a great result for us: FYROM-Croatia: 2-0!

This means that if in their final game England and Croatia draw and if we win in Hungary, we overcome at least one of them in the Fifa Rankings for the WC2010!!!

Archived