Phantis Forums

SL-R6: PAOK - Apollon Kalamaria

Ziaka

On Sunday PAOK hosts Apollon Kalamaria, a team that PAOK has had problems with recently. However this is a must win game for PAOK after the recent bad results. This will not be an easy game nad I hope the PAOK players step up and start getting some positive results.

It appears that Sznaucner will ot be able to play in this game either. We'll have to wait and see what Santos comes up with to take care of the right defense problem.

The game will be televised on Supersport in Greece, and Antenna Satellte/Pacific in North America and Australia.

Ziaka,

Santos keeps complaining about the fact we don't have a right back. Surely we have a young player he can stick in that spot ?? Rather that than Orfano. I think Santos needs to stop trying to find band aid solutions by sticking players in any which position and play them in their right spots, and if the is a gap use a young player to plug it. Rather to see that than having to endure Orfanos and Iliadis playing in defensive positions something that they are not supposed to do. Also in January we should bring back Voskopoulo he is having a cracker of a season with Panseraikos, he is tall & strong and will help our backline immensely.

Good solid win by the boys getting us back on the right track.

Good to see goals from salmon, christodpoulos.

a good crowd also i was expecting no one their.

HOPEFULLY WE CAN BUILD FROM THIS!

COME ON PAOK SHOW EVERYBODY WHAT WE ARE

Archived