Phantis Forums

Pao-artmedia

slick13

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOPEFULLY advance? Are you kidding? I can see us going to at least the quarter finals this season; I wouldn't be surprised. We have a lot of depth in this team which will make it easier to deal with these different teams and styles of play. I think thats one of the keys to success in Europe: depth and flexibility, the ability to change and adjust depending on who you're playing against.

pao in the uefa should make an impact every year. at least gettin to the quarters. the last two times we were there waqs last year and lost to Lens because Vyntra made a stupid mistake in the 92nd and gave them a penalty. 2-1 woulda been easier to overcome in Athens then 3-1.

and 3 years ago we almost beat Sevilla allowing two goals after the 80th while playing with 10 players, after winning 1-0 at leoforos.

also , i hope gate 13 put there differences with management and ticketclub behind them and start showing up because they truly make it a tough place to play.

2-0 Pao.i just hope you guys score early,that way they will try to open up more while you guys score more on them.As for going far in the Uefa you and everybody else should need some luck since there is some great teams like Bayer in the mix and some more will be joining in 5-6 weeks.

Artmedia is a limited team and they come to Athens just to go through the motions. Qualification was decided in the first game, we are not going to lose it in Athens.

This should be an easy win with a couple of goals to spare. What's important for our team is to continue showing good discipline and a winning attitude. Greece need the points as well.

My prediction: 3-0 with 6000 fans on the stands.

Good luck to the team.

the last 3 times we have been in the uefa cup we have lost in the 1st knockout stages(after the group stage)

auxerre-sevilla and lens

that round is callled last 32 i think! that means if we get past that round we are still in the last 16! so if we are gonna go to the quaters we need to get 2 knockout wins wich is really hard.

ert is showin the match for sure.

how sure are you? the game has been scheduled for a while and now magically

ITS NOT ON instead of another SHITTY MOVIE about some f***** macedonian trucker and his child who sings......

and yes, it was scheduled, and magically i check the listings today and its disapeared off!

thanks ERT for being full of s%$#!! its not like i planned time out of my day to watch your programming.......glad i pay that 20$ a month for this s%$#!!

:angry:

Archived