Phantis Forums

Aris-Olympiakos

Crazy

After our easy victory against Ofi this past sunday,our team will be traveling to Thesaloniki next week for a game against Aris.With Dusan Bajevic as a head coach and a really good and promising team this game will be a hard and tricky one.This game will also be our last change for any experiments/tests before the CL game against Werder the following week.This is another test to see what Lemonis can do to get the points but protect his key players for the game ahead.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to see if Lemonis will do any changes in the starting 11 since there is the big game with the germans 4 days after this game or he will use this game as a last test...There are some players that he can give more time to play if the game is going well for us(Konstantinou,Artsumbi,Ne and Nunez).

MA EINAI ZWA STI SUPERLEAGUE! ZWA! VAZOUN TON KAZNAFERI SE KATHE DUSKOLO MATS TOU OLYMPIAKOU! KAI SAS TO LEW APO TWRA OTI O KAZNAFEREIS THA SFIRIKSEI TO MATS STI TOUMPA ME OSFP. ZWA!!

A RE OLYMPIAKE, KALITERA MIA KOUPA ME LEVENTIA PARA 8444648979879865654 KOUPES ME P O U S T I A!!!!

MA EINAI ZWA STI SUPERLEAGUE! ZWA! VAZOUN TON KAZNAFERI SE KATHE DUSKOLO MATS TOU OLYMPIAKOU! KAI SAS TO LEW APO TWRA OTI O KAZNAFEREIS THA SFIRIKSEI TO MATS STI TOUMPA ME OSFP. ZWA!!

A RE OLYMPIAKE, KALITERA MIA KOUPA ME LEVENTIA PARA 8444648979879865654 KOUPES ME P O U S T I A!!!!

Re Paok4,mi me trelaineis proiniatika.Mesa se 2 evdomades 2 paiktes mas exoun paei stin Peitharxiki epitropi gia timoria kai an stou Antza ti periptosi itan sosti kai vlakeia pou den ton timorisan pio polli,tou Lua-Lua itane kai upervoliki kai egine 2 meres argotera apo otan the eprepe na ginei gia auto ase auti ti karamelitsa.Teleutaia fora pou tsekara proedros tis SL einai o Tzigger gia auto ta parapona sou se auton fetos....

Persi paiksame xalia mpala kai xasame kai nterby,e an den uparxei kamia omada me tin ikanotita na to parei ti ftaio o OSFP.Ftiaxte omades kai parte to re mages.. :)

C'mon guys..... Are you guys serious about Aris actually winning this game?

Look at every position and compare the 2 teams and you will see that Olympiacos is COMPLETELY the dominant one. (Ok maybe not in the keeping position)

Olympiacos wins and looks forward the match w/ Werder

C'mon guys.....  Are you guys serious about Aris actually winning this game?

Look at every position and compare the 2 teams and you will see that Olympiacos is COMPLETELY the dominant one.  (Ok maybe not in the keeping position)

Olympiacos wins and looks forward the match w/ Werder

Ari is not OFI. Last year Oly were lucky to come back and get a draw because of Rivaldo's individual magic. This Ari team is better than that one, this team is led by Bajevic & they generate a great atmosphere at home. While this is a new Oly team and weaker than the one that drew last year. Lemoni will also have one eye on the Weder game. Why would it be so unbelievable if Ari won?

Osfp starting 11 (4-4-2)

-----------------------------------Nikopolidis------------------------------------------------

Patsatzoglou------------Antzas------------------Bravo------------------------Domi------

Galletti--------------Torosidis-----------------Ledesma-----------------------Djole-------

---------------------Kovasevic---------------------Lua-Lua-----------------------------

Archived