Phantis Forums

Aris-Olympiakos

Crazy

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 in the 93rd from Aris with Aurelio. A well deserved tie for aris who dominated this game from beginning to end.

If this is how Werder find Oly, it will be a long night for Oly.

I could not agree with you more. <_<

The reds after this sad display of Football have to get rid of Lemonis they are brutaly disgusting...Again Lemonis tried to holsd on to the victory by playing defence instead of pushing forward to score another goal...Kovacevic again was amazing today what skill and power he posseses..Lemonis ur time has come..Wed is ur last Chance my friend I guarantee it!!!!! UR million dollar man Konstantinou is waiting!!!

Lemonis needs to get his head together.4-5-1 against Pao or Lazio i get it but against Aris while winning 0-1?Put Mitroglou and Ne while supposedly you are trying to have Stoltidi rested?Where did he got his coaching licence so i can go and shine my shoes?He totally messed this game up and he does not seem capable of using his roster the right way or handle situations at the field as the unfold.Aris in the second half dominated the game and instead of putting Konstantinou in to keep them at bay you leave Lua-Lua by himself again??You put Nunez and Artsumbi in and you have your team pressuring Ari and taking back the field and not allow Aris to have a 60-40 advantage possesion.Take some presure of your defence you idiot.This defensive mentality bull not even Bajevic at his worse would ever think of doing....Lemoni put it through your brain,you are Osfp coach,not Xanthi damn it... :nono: My patience after this game is running sort and a big test game is coming up......You can not blame the players if the coach is afraid of his own shadow....damn it i am pissed... :angry:

I said Lemonis sucked dick the moment he was hired back. He was fired for a reason. People told me "nooooo you watch, he's a good coach." No, no he's not. He sucks ass and doesn't deserve to coach Veria, let alone Olympiakos.

Lemonis is a disrace :tdown:

On Wednesday night the Germans will whip our arse at least by 3-0 and Lemonis wont be returning to Greece because the fans will bash him at Benizelos airport :LOL: :LOL:

LEMONIS eisai megalos m#$%^@s :whistle:

Even though it's extremely early to talk about the championship, these lost points will haunt OFSP in the end. the same exact thing happened to AEK last year, not that we missed the championship by a few points but the makeup of the league would have been different had we not lost the early points.

I watched the game and if I were an Oly fan I would be worried about many things.

Foremost, the team looks to be badly conditioned. There are players who can't play the full 90 minutes.

Second, the new team design of working the wings is very limited.

Third, the team looks scared. They made a goal, then Lemonis put in every single DM he has on the bench and pulls the most dangerous forward back to play RM. :blink: Then the whole team focuses on delaying the game with fake injuries and little passes to chew the clock.

Good luck against Werder.

LEMONIS, HAS TO LEARN THAT WE ARE OLYMPIACOS !!!

do u ever see chelsea or man utd play defensive v leeds or charlton..

they say that a child is a true reflection of the parents, well a football team is a true reflection of their coach.,., and against ARIS olympiacos, looked lost, confused and uninspired !!!!! you have players like archubi, nunez siiting on the bench and rotting..

lemonis its time to go bud,,!!

bring Capello or maybe even Didier deschamps.

LEMONIS, HAS TO LEARN THAT WE ARE OLYMPIACOS !!!

do u ever see chelsea or man utd play defensive v leeds or charlton..

they say that a child is a true reflection of the parents, well a football team is a true reflection of their coach.,., and against ARIS olympiacos, looked lost, confused and uninspired !!!!! you have players like archubi, nunez siiting on the bench and rotting..

lemonis its time to go bud,,!!

bring Capello or maybe even Didier deschamps.

I agree that Lemonis is s%$#! but he also has a weak squad thanks to Ivic and Kokkali so there is only so much a manager can do. He deserves more time & the fans need to realise that he is not the "enemy", he is not the man that is responsible for losing our best players and replacing them with mediocre ones.

As for Capello & Deschamps... we have to be realistic, if Kokkali won't put his hand in his pocket to keep Neri you think he'll splash out on a manager? Forget it... the title is going to AEK, the CL will be very embarassing starting with Wednesday, then Lemoni will go and you guys will be happy. But the cancer will still be there.

Archived