Phantis Forums

FC Salzburg - AEK

Genome

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No he's not.

Proto dokari shoot out, gia'ftous vevaios ...

Come on AEK do something!

Guys I'm obviously not watching it but I can't imagine Dellas coping better than Papastathopoulos on a pitch like this.

Blackburn have just equalised through a penalty on the 45th min gamoto! Worst time to concede!!!

Papastathopoulos will come in soon, Rivaldo probably out.

This would allow Blanco to move up further.

Yup, just happened as I'm writing it:

Papastathopoulos in, Rivaldo out.

That's a good move, Ribo is aging and he might be struggling with the pace on an artificial pitch like this (?).

This is shaping up to be a horrible night...

So far:

Panionios 0 - 1 Sochaux (but it's in injury time so hopefully Panionios can repel them)

Blackburn 1 - 1 Larissa (AEL cannot concede in the first 20 mins of the 2nd half or they'll go out)

Zaragoza 1 - 1 Aris (it's all square but playing in Spain the odds are heavily against Aris).

YESSSS, FINAL WHISTLE AT PANIONIOS!!!

2//2 teams in the next round now.

ELA AEKARA, GERA GAMOTO!!!!!!!!!!!! :gr:

Beckenbauer is in the VIP room watching.

15 Minutes left!

Time is on our side then... I'm sooo nervous I'm going to be sick!!! It's even worse not being able to watch and following comments and the radio (which is jumping between games).

Yellow for Lybe... stupid card.

3 - 5 - 7 - 9 etc... are the numbers from which you can get suspended (from September) so Lybe is not suspended from the next game (he has 2, since September one needs 3 cards to be suspended (and then two every time)).

Corner for them. Out.

Another save by Macho.

Aaah that's gotta be extremely annoying DUDE (the switching of the comments).

It's nice to know what's going on in the other games but from the point of following the game it's so nerve racking!! I'm hearing the AEK is on the back foot and they are getting closer, then it switches to Aris for 5 mins where it's saying that the players have lost their way since the Spaniard's goal, then it moves to Larissa, etc. I'm on the brink of having a nervous breakdown!!!! :bangin:

Why can't they all score 1 more so I my heart can take a breather???!!! :wacko:

Archived