Phantis Forums

FC Salzburg - AEK

Genome

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the people who still haven't found out:

here is a thread with ways to watch the game online.

Test it out before the game, so you don't have any unpleasent surprises during the game.

Should you not be able to view any of those, here is the site you need: click here. At the top of the page it says (in yellow-green) "Radio Live". Click it to hear live commentary on the game.

If that still doesn't work: I'll be commenting the game tonight (kick off, half time, end game, goals, cards, free kicks, corners, chances, etc...) in case there are people that can't watch or hear it.

GO AEK GO ! ! ! :tup:

For the people who still haven't found out:

here is a thread with ways to watch the game online.

Test it out before the game, so you don't have any unpleasent surprises during the game.

Should you not be able to view any of those, here is the site you need: click here. At the top of the page it says (in yellow-green) "Radio Live". Click it to hear live commentary on the game.

If that still doesn't work: I'll be commenting the game tonight (kick off, half time, end game, goals, cards, free kicks, corners, chances, etc...) in case there are people that can't watch or hear it.

GO AEK GO ! ! ! :tup:

genome what channel is going to carry the game?

greeklive.tv is fantastic. i ahve had it for over one year and it only costs 22$ a month but i have access to the channels 24hrs a day. supersport1,NET,MEGA,ALPHA,ET1,ANT,ALTEr and Filmnet 24hrs a day.

its worth the price and u never miss another game ever.

just a thought.

greeklive.tv is fantastic. i ahve had it for over one year and it only costs 22$ a month but i have access to the channels 24hrs a day. supersport1,NET,MEGA,ALPHA,ET1,ANT,ALTEr and Filmnet 24hrs a day.

just a thought.

My friend you are 1000% correct.At the begining i was skeptical about it but after 5 weeks of using it i love it.Plus with the program being saved for a couple of days you can pretty much watch everything!!!!For one more time GENOME u are the bomb ;) he is the one that told me/show me about it... :nw: :nw:

just a thought.

i agree completely. im waiting for UEFA action and i know ill probably be switching from one game to another :tup: :tup:

ribo and lymbe have to get there goal scoring on break the ice and bag there 1st so they can get the pressure off getting on behind the onion bag.

Have a feeling salz is gonna swarm early ........... vey very nervous..................

I want macho to be tested this game cause he has really been a spectator back there so far

Archived