Phantis Forums

Guide to watching games on the internet

Last update: 12 October 2010, updates highlighted

Lately there have been multiple posts/topics of people asking how they can watch a game, not just in the AEK forum, so I decided to make a nice clean guide on "how to". I will mention the ways/sites I know and I will also write down a quick guide on how to use them if the site itsself isn't too clear. These are of course the ways besides your television/satellite dish.

Feel free to PM me any other sources you may know, because for now the topic will stay closed to keep it a "clean guide"-thread. I separated legal sources from the ones of disputed legality. Use the services of which the legality is disputed at your own risk!

Also feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

All right, here we go:

Legal streams

• For AEK fans, there is AEKFC TV. It shows all friendly home games, all UEFA home games, the games from the B Team, and some other extra perks. More info can be found here. If you live in Greece, you can get AEKFC TV from this site. If you live outside Greece, you can get it here. The quality of the image is good/great afaIk. This service is not free, but it is 100% legal.
  • For OSFP fans, there is RedTV Live Streaming, which shows all home games of OSFP for the Super League and the UEFA competitions. The quality of the image is good afaIk. One needs to be logged in to the OSFP site for more details, so I'm not aware whether this service is free or not, but it is 100% legal.
  • For PAO fans, there is PAO Live, which shows all home games of PAO for the Super League and UEFA competitions. The quality of the image is good/great afaIk. This service is not free, but it is 100% legal.
  • Ziaka told me about the next one: Supersport.Gr, which recently changed its name to NovaSport.Gr. This service offers seperate games (friendlies, Super League games, CL/UC games) for a relatively low price, and AEK and PAOK fans also have the possibility to buy a season pack which offers all their games for the coming season. For more info, click here. The quality of the image is good/great afaIk. This service is not free, but it is 100% legal.
Streams of which the legality is disputed

Archived