Phantis Forums

Aris-Apoel

Crazy

Today Aris will do the official premier at home of his new team and honestly that is a team that i would like to check this year.After last years really good performance and all the new additions Aris should be a really strong team this year.It will be nice to see them against the champions from Cyprus.

I definitely think Aris will be a team to watch this season. Should be interesting to see them duke it out with PAOK for 4th place; although I think Panionios could make a good run for 4th as well.

How good is this Calvo guy? A lot of Aris fans are saying that he'll be a gamebreaker for them.

Just as an aside, where are all the Arianoi on this forum??? Haven't seen any posting on here.

I definitely think Aris will be a team to watch this season. Should be interesting to see them duke it out with PAOK for 4th place; although I think Panionios could make a good run for 4th as well.

How good is this Calvo guy? A lot of Aris fans are saying that he'll be a gamebreaker for them.

Just as an aside, where are all the Arianoi on this forum??? Haven't seen any posting on here.

Propably on vacation.That is why i started this topic but only a gavros and a Aektzis showed up. ;)

Archived