Phantis Forums

ZI ZU THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD

Elastonpappou 13

Once again Zidane has been voted as the best European player for the year 2003 :tup: , with Henry coming 2nd and Ronaldo 3rd.

I think he fully deserved it, he is by far the best player in the world (no comparisson to the disgusting Henry who plays for the most disgusting European team...)....

Any other thoughts on the matter??

Although I think that RVN deserved a place in the top 3 too ZZ is definitelly the man! Not only as a footballer, but also as a person! I watched one of his interviews latelly and I could not believe how down to earth and rational this person is despite his incredible charisma, and career!

Well done to him.

Im VERY CONFUSED.

1 . HOW THE HELL DID ZIDANE WIN He didnt do that much

2. HOW THE HELL WAS RONALDO NOMINATED IN TOP 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ronaldo only scored many times last year easy goals. So many players did the exact same thing - Van Nistelrooy, Raul, even Nihat, etc. Real did get the title but thats about it - also the year continues on to THIS season.

I believe and i know many others beleive the only person in the world capable of getting it was PAVEL NEDVED. Pavel Nedved was phenomenal last year- helped Juve win the scudetto 2nd year in a row. Took Juve to the Champions League Finals - which Juve probly would have won if he wasnt suspended. Not to mention he led Juve to ELIMINATE Ronaldo and Zidanes team. And if that wasnt enough, he led the Czech Republic to qualify for Portugal. He is the best attacking midfielder in the world now.This season he has also been fantastic. I cannot see how people overlooked him this is a total outrage.

Archived