Phantis Forums

Friendlys

HOLLYWOOD

i went to game with some cousins,,,notabig crowd,but karagounis was all over the shop,,,he was our entire team. We played a great last 25 mins, when endoye came on with ninis. Once again vyntra was tragic, and he copped some stick at times from the crowd. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . The italians played dirty like LAZIO and copped plenty of abuse. Bring on the derby cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did today's match end 2-1 - I missed the end

The team looked awesome from minute 55-80 - N'Doye was an animal and very calm even though he got hacked couple of times

Kara looked good and he helped as the ball was flying all over the park

Dimoutsos is a little spark plug himself

Looked good

:box:

What worries me though is that by 60 mins, when PAO started playing well, they had taken most of their key players off. So I'm looking forward to the derby to see how good both teams really are. N'doye looks the business though, he'll be a BIG player for PAO this year.

well dude, according to you, even friendlies show a teams worth. and going by that, it doesnt matter what subs were made as logn as the team performs.

The first half was kinda boring. both sides were kinda dull. Catania had one good chance and pao had none with salpi trying to shoot from all kinds of angles.

when the second half started, pao took control of the game completely. and now everyone is saying that its because of the subs. But dont forget that Catania made 6 subs at the beginning of the 2nd half and they scored after their subs.

their goal was done on counter and after a phenomenal dribble and deke on mattos who had to cover for nilsson who had pushed up. malarz made the first save and if u watch the replay, there was one defender in front of malarz watching the play. Guess Who? thats right #24.

after that goal. pao kept possession nearly the whole game. they had at least 2 chances up until the salpi goal, after Ndoye's entrance.

when dimoutso and he came on, pao never had trouble again. they were clearly dominant from that point on. i counted 7 good scoring chances not including the goal, 4 of those chances being classic.

im worried about the left side before the game with osfp but fyssas, in his little more then 15 minutes, looked ok for now.

i hope salpi plays but i doubt it. i think him up front with ndoye would be lethal.

Kara looks as good as ever. mattos is the real deal in the back. we will see.

i dont understand how Salpiggidis now has to miss an official LEAGUE game from a friendly with  a red card?

FIFA really are a bunch of fags. this is to show the kokalidiaploki naoum

:o molis tora tomatha...

only in greece

ps. didnt see fassi..... but the principle...(of the thing naoum).. APARADEKTO

Is there no appeal? Greek players have done much worse in domestic league games and they either got away or punished less. (or unpunished, as Oly knows)...

btw, I'd feel the same way if an Oly player were to miss the derby because of such a stupid thing.

A Croatian football star says his team are losing matches because he can no longer commit fouls since finding God.

Hajduk Split defender Goran Granic has come in for a storm of criticism for abandoning his trademark hard tackles on opponents.

But Granic has now revealed his Catholicism is behind his softer style of play.

He told daily newspaper Slobodna Dalmacija, 'I'm so devoted to God now that I have started to avoid committing fouls during matches. God has created football for fun and relaxation. He would not like players to commit harsh fouls.'

He added, 'I could probably have saved some key goals during the season, including in the Champions League qualifying games, if I had committed fouls to stop players scoring.'

Hajduk Split are reigning Croatian champions but this season they failed to qualify for the Champions League and are currently fifth in the Croatian league.

comments?

oh crazy, here is one idea reg oly in cl...bellow

Bill Shankly, the late, legendary Liverpool FC manager reputedly said, 'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' It appears that this fan thinks much the same:

An Italian football fan has started putting up a grave every time his team loses a major match. Inter Milan fan, Massimo Pecorino, 52, has so far erected more than 20 gravestones on a local mountainside. He says grave mistakes can only be marked by a grave where he buries his hopes and dreams, near his home town of Cortona.

Pecorino said, 'Instead of enjoying a celebration I felt like I was at a funeral, so I spent the day carving out my fury on a stone.'

no comments...

A Croatian football star says his team are losing matches because he can no longer commit fouls since finding God.

Hajduk Split defender Goran Granic has come in for a storm of criticism for abandoning his trademark hard tackles on opponents.

But Granic has now revealed his Catholicism is behind his softer style of play.

He told daily newspaper Slobodna Dalmacija, 'I'm so devoted to God now that I have started to avoid committing fouls during matches. God has created football for fun and relaxation. He would not like players to commit harsh fouls.'

He added, 'I could probably have saved some key goals during the season, including in the Champions League qualifying games, if I had committed fouls to stop players scoring.'

Hajduk Split are reigning Croatian champions but this season they failed to qualify for the Champions League and are currently fifth in the Croatian league.

comments?

oh crazy, here is one idea reg oly in cl...bellow

Bill Shankly, the late, legendary Liverpool FC manager reputedly said, 'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.' It appears that this fan thinks much the same:

An Italian football fan has started putting up a grave every time his team loses a major match. Inter Milan fan, Massimo Pecorino, 52, has so far erected more than 20 gravestones on a local mountainside. He says grave mistakes can only be marked by a grave where he buries his hopes and dreams, near his home town of Cortona.

Pecorino said, 'Instead of enjoying a celebration I felt like I was at a funeral, so I spent the day carving out my fury on a stone.'

no comments...

What does your post has to do with Pao friendly games or Salpis red card or anything whatsoever.Unless with your second story, you are explaining to all of us what you have been doing the last 2 years after a game against Werder in germany if i am not mistaken that you went to watch live and the end score was like 5-0 or something.Europe what??U are so funny ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

well the whole thing is a joke crazy... but will c who will laugh sunday...

on the poll, conducted by another comrad there is too much PAO 4 VICTORY...

the gay-vroi play their usual game... low profile since they have the coblex against us .... then HELL will brake loose... ha ha ha..

but hey, ur the undisputed champs 4 the last how many...

ps. i was away bec my next door neighboor left and together his internet connection... try to get out of the house more often man... hope u do watch the games by now.... (kala na pas gipedo den to sizito)....there is a great site dedicated on that... greetz 2 salonika...

ton salpi na ton fotissi o theos...

i went to game with some cousins,,,notabig crowd,but karagounis was all over the shop,,,he was our entire team. We played a great last 25 mins, when endoye came on with ninis. Once again vyntra was tragic, and he copped some stick at times from the crowd. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: . The italians played dirty like LAZIO and copped plenty of abuse. Bring on the derby cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so youre in ticketclub too - did they check ID at the games???

Any news on Salpi playing in the Derby?

If he can't play while we have this week free Pao should organise a friendly with another team so that Salpi can miss the game so then he can legally play against OSFP.

Would this be a possibility?

Any news on Salpi playing in the Derby?

If he can't play while we have this week free Pao should organise a friendly with another team so that Salpi can miss the game so then he can legally play against OSFP.

Would this be a possibility?

As far as i am informed this issue cant be set in another friendly since PAO already had a friendly after the Lazio game with Katania. The only chance is either an Official UEFA game or championship game.

Archived