Phantis Forums

Greek All-Stars vs Foreign All-Stars

evalagoal

OK!

Who watched this match? Was it a joke or what? 1st of all it's a damn shame that there was hardly anyone there and the atmosphere was a complete joke.

No excitement, no enthusiasm... I was over it after 20min of watching it.

I feel for the players that were there and actually had to play because these poor guys were trying to put on a show of the game and did so w/ a high scorring game.

The crowd and the organization on the other hand was a JOKE.

EPO really need to look at functions like these and try to make them that fans from all ages can come out there cheer and support these guys... It seems that after the League everyone just goes away and that's it..

It's a damn shame...

OK!

Who watched this match? Was it a joke or what? 1st of all it's a damn shame that there was hardly anyone there and the atmosphere was a complete joke.

No excitement, no enthusiasm... I was over it after 20min of watching it.

I feel for the players that were there and actually had to play because these poor guys were trying to put on a show of the game and did so w/ a high scorring game.

The crowd and the organization on the other hand was a JOKE.

EPO really need to look at functions like these and try to make them that fans from all ages can come out there cheer and support these guys... It seems that after the League everyone just goes away and that's it..

It's a damn shame...

I agree with you also. Especially when this game was supposed to be a dribute to Zagoraki. It's a SHAME that only 5.000 people where there for his finall game.!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

no body cares.. when will epo figure this out

People are like sheep, you can make them care with the right advertising. In could be a very attractive game actually. Especially for school children, but it has to be advertised in the right way.

- Have a random draw with the seat numbers in the stadium, so that 11 fans can meet the players and have a penalty shoot out comp at the end of the game with the winning team.

- Get the top players (past and present) to perform some tricks. Imagine a competition between players like Rivaldo, Giovanni, Tsiartas, Luciano, Eki Gonzalez, etc. Where the fans can vote electronically and decide on the winner.

Novelties like that could go a long way in generating interest and adding some prestige. Sometimes I wish they gave me a job, I have them in tip top shape in no time!

People are like sheep, you can make them care with the right advertising. In could be a very attractive game actually. Especially for school children, but it has to be advertised in the right way.

- Have a random draw with the seat numbers in the stadium, so that 11 fans can meet the players and have a penalty shoot out comp at the end of the game with the winning team.

- Get the top players (past and present) to perform some tricks. Imagine a competition between players like Rivaldo, Giovanni, Tsiartas, Luciano, Eki Gonzalez, etc. Where the fans can vote electronically and decide on the winner.

Novelties like that could go a long way in generating interest and adding some prestige. Sometimes I wish they gave me a job, I have them in tip top shape in no time!

EXACTLY DUDE

In Greece either they have no clue about Marketting or they are 2 damn stupid to realize what's going on around them.

For GOds sake here in the US they hype up so much the NFL Kick-off of the season or an NBA All-Star game or even baseball that I want to catch a glance of it myself..

It's a damn shame... We have the brainpower and definitely the athletes to put on a show..

Once again I'm going to say it ...

IT'S A DAMN SHAME

-  Have a random draw with the seat numbers in the stadium, so that 11 fans can meet the players and have a penalty shoot out comp at the end of the game with the winning team.

-  Get the top players (past and present) to perform some tricks. Imagine a competition between players like Rivaldo, Giovanni, Tsiartas, Luciano, Eki Gonzalez, etc. Where the fans can vote electronically and decide on the winner.

EXACTLY DUDE

In Greece either they have no clue about Marketting or they are 2 damn stupid to realize what's going on around them.

For GOds sake here in the US they hype up so much the NFL Kick-off of the season or an NBA All-Star game or even baseball that I want to catch a glance of it myself..

It's a damn shame... We have the brainpower and definitely the athletes to put on a show..

Once again I'm going to say it ...

IT'S A DAMN SHAME

File you're so right! I'm not into American sports (although I love B-Ball) however even I, living in England, watched some of the superbowl! People are suckers for hype!

During the build up to the 1956 Melbourne Olympics there was mass-tv sales in America leading to 75% of US households to own a set. During the Berlin Olympics the Nazis released 2,500 radio reports in 28 languages in order to generate interest. Thus both the mass advent of TV and Radios came from the want to exploit sport, THAT IS THE POWER OF SPORT! The media organisations did it to sell TV's and make money, while the Nazis wanted to spread propaganda, the point is they managed it by hyping sporting events!

Sport can be such a powerful tool. Nothing else can grant unifying ecstasy in an instant! This is something EPO and our government should exploit. Get more youth events going so children can aspire to something great, while improving their health and developing a greater understanding and tolerance of other people. I know this is going off the point, but I'm just trying to say that sport can be used to further pretty much any aspect of society yet our "leaders/elite" can't hype up an "all star" game??? THEY COULDNT ORGANISE A PRAYER IN A CHURCH!!!

What's the problem? Surely they aren't that dumb... they probably just don't give a s%$#!. They are content with mediocrity!

Archived