Phantis Forums

Paok vs Pao

HOLLYWOOD

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

will Goumas be playing????

If we play the way we played in OAKA we will get the same result....

If we play the way we played in the last 10 minutes of regulation time we will lose ...Very simple...

Wonder if Bides will start or play in this one

I see a tie in this game because you guys will be tired after the cup game and especially going to OT.

Being tired will not play a big role since both teams went through the same game. I see our coach starting Romero, Bides, and Pap since they will be most rested. Anyways I see a 2-0 win for us Pap and Salpi getting goals

Why do we play again on Saturday after playing an evening match on wednesday?????????

(for paok as well...)

auto leo ki ego.... :whistle:

It is noteworthy that Munoz left in Athens both Andric and Antonsson even though they are both healthy. They will both be gone this summer.

Seeing how Andric has sank to the depths of the roster, I was thinking about how different coaches have different priorities, and once again I found myself liking the way Munoz is working.

Andric is a decent defensive player that has one fatal flaw: nine out of ten of his passes find opponents. Prior coaches played Andric because they valued his strength and could live with his weakness.

Munoz values accurate passing and not selling the ball easily above anything else, and he prioritizes ball control above everything else. Let's not forget that as soon as he came he gave everyone a chance to prove themselves in real play, and almost immediately he showed preference for the "skilled" players.

Man, I will be sad if he does not stay another year.

I almost forgot: I hope Vintra plays on the left and pray that Goumas will be ready. Otherwise I see Georgiadis (had a field day with Leontiou on Wednesday - I watched the game again and Leontiou could not stop Georgiadis to save his life), and Mieciel will have a party every time the ball is in our court.

An katalava kala o Gkoumas kai o Ninis den paizoun.Ante gia ton Gkouma se kalo tha sas vgei alla gia to pitsiriki(oso kai ypervolikoi na ginontai stin Ellada)otan vgike ston agona tou kypellou de mporousate na vgalete sentra.An paixei o Salpiggidis hari ston PAOK tha kanei giati den ton paei i mpala teleytaia poso mallon an paixei xana stin TOUMPA.Gia me pou eimai mPaoktsis makari na paixei.An eidate ton agona tou kypellou oli tha paratirisate oti i omada sas ennoiose parapano psyhologiko polemo eno itan o Salpi mesa para otan vgike...An kai den thelo na xegygei o gavros(e ohi kai o Lemonis protathlima...an kai ekei gernei...)prepei kai meis palikaria na sas patisoume tora

An paixei o Mantzios pou einai gia mena paiktara pistevo ena 2/1 i 3/2 an den paixei 2/0

Kai pou eiste?

DIOXTE TON VARDINOGGIANNI

State mi bene

Guys, if you're watching this game, can you update the rest of us who have to work today? Just a few comments on how we're playing....

thanx

ps. i see that Salpi isn't starting; he wasn't much of help in the first cup game against Paok

1-0 PAOK. PAO held a terrible defensive line, the diagonal cross came in from the left and Georgiadi side footed it in with no one around him. School boy defending.

Big chance for PAO just before that, great cross from Papa to Andric who headed karfota just wide. And after the goal Papa went fairly close with a spectacular bicycle kick, the technique was exceptional.

Overall PAO have been better, PAOK seem to be a long ball side. Megahed has been solid though and Zagorakis' passing has been exceptional. PAO's defence really has been all over the place!

it did stike his hand though...but it was soft....ive seen em given for less

I haven't re file... sorry but that was a ridiculous decision. The penalty itself was excellent though, great considering the atmosphere and general pressure, bravo Papa.

The quality generally has been poor. Zagoraki is still a paihtara on the evidence of this game, his passing is fantastic, his positioning is perfect! If only he was fitter he could still play for the Ethniki! :nw: For PAO there has been no shining light I'm afraid. I really hope that defence holds up in the UEFA Cup but i doubt it :( Romero is a good player, good touch, clever, but he hasn't really done anything. Papa has fought well, and Tziolis has really put his foot in (probably PAO's best in the 1st half) but in all honesty its been a poor performance! Having said that PAO have had chances and if the team steps up its game there's no reason why the Greens won't come away with all 3 points.

I haven't re file... sorry but that was a ridiculous decision. The penalty itself was excellent though, great considering the atmosphere and general pressure, bravo Papa.

The quality generally has been poor. Zagoraki is still a paihtara on the evidence of this game, his passing is fantastic, his positioning is perfect! If only he was fitter he could still play for the Ethniki! :nw: For PAO there has been no shining light I'm afraid. I really hope that defence holds up in the UEFA Cup but i doubt it :( Romero is a good player, good touch, clever, but he hasn't really done anything. Papa has fought well, and Tziolis has really put his foot in (probably PAO's best in the 1st half) but in all honesty its been a poor performance! Having said that PAO have had chances and if the team steps up its game there's no reason why the Greens won't come away with all 3 points.

u havent??? let me remind u of olympiakos' pentaly vs giannena not more then a week ago when konstantinou slapped the ball out of the gk's hand and then proceeded to dive...

i mean..the ball struck his hand..its not like it hit him in the chest and the ref called a hand ball...i wouldnt have called it a pentaly but with hand balls and what intent it had it is up to the descetion of the ref..i wouldnt say it was the wrong decision but it was soft...

im sorry but i disagree with u ethnik.. i didnt see anything really good from paoks side even though they r playing at home. the penalty was a clear penalty as his hand not only made contact with the ball, but pushed the ball out. its a shitty situation for megahed but thats life. as for pao playing poorly.

the only thing really wrong with pao today is the left side. Romero and vyntra are having a bad game. i wouldnt be surprised if ivan comes in for romero in the second half. other then that, mantz and pap r doing fine up front even though u can feel salpis absence. tziolis is quickly establishing himself as one of the better DM in the superleague.

as for nini, considering he has been under the weather of late, and got struck by what seemed to be a can of pepsi on a corner kick, he is doing alright. leontiou is doing the job so far. lets not forget the game is 90 minutes and not 45.

The penalty was classic case of handball. Megahed did not see the ball but he clearly swatted it with outstretched arm. His arm moved in a way that was intended to give him the advantage by extending his body. Sorry Ethinikisti. Maybe you can find another rule that says otherwise, but this is the rule.

We need some help in midfield. Tziolis and Leontiou have had a horrid first half and Paok brings the ball too easily outside penalty area. The announcer said the game is good, but for the most time is like watching Badminton in midfield with the ball just sailing wild in the air waiting for someone to head it or kick it back up high again.

The cup of soda on Ninis head was disgraceful, but he will now be used to it when we play in Karaiskaki.

Archived