Phantis Forums

AEK-OLYMPIAKOS

AEKPROTATHLIMA

The most important game if we want to stay in the race for the championship. I know if we win we will still be 5 points back but there is still allot of games left. Any other result will be the end of the championship run. So i see a win here for us.

2-1 Lybe and Kafes!!!! :tup: :tup: :box:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way this is Aek's best chance to beat oly for the following reasons:

1) Make or break game in my opinon... you lose, forget about the league, u win and its very intresting, u draw for get about it...

2) oly players will be tired considering they had to play a cup game that went into extra time!! Aek players will be more fresher, big chance here...

3) Morale at oly has to be slightly worse considering they lost to a B team... i say kick them while there down Aek!!!

4) did i mention this is a make or break game?? :P

indeed oly are right for the picking and it has to be our time to take it to the man theyve been the king of the mountain for way to long and lets make o for 2 for cup and title for those dirty reds i think with our new edition to the club he will be pumped up to show that he still has it and im just hoping for a jam packed oaka a see of yellow and black to show our hospitality and so they know that they are walking in to our house break out the flags banners and the flares you hooligans and sign your hearts out :nw: aek fights for u :box: i think aek want to prove to them selves and to the rest of the league that we wont give up with out a fight 3-1 aek lymbe kampantais and kafes

Yes since Ferrer took over he has been giveing the team the day off 2 days after the game. So when we play Saturday the team practices on Sunday and has off on Monday when we play on Sunday thepractice on Monday and have off on Tuesday. That's how Serra Ferrer does it. Now why he does that i have no idea.!!

This game just got harder for us. Dellas is out because of injury at todays practice and Kafes is hearting on his leg so he might not play either. :o :( That will really suck for us. But i still believ in my team. FORZA AEKARA!!!! :tup:

Yes since Ferrer took over he has been giveing the team the day off 2 days after the game. So when we play Saturday the team practices on Sunday and has off on Monday when we play on Sunday thepractice on Monday and have off on Tuesday. That's how Serra Ferrer does it. Now why he does that i have no idea.!!

Thanks Aekprotathlima.

why would a referee dictate the pace and the outcome of a game lets say that he is pro oly i beleive aek are relatevly thisting for this win let the player play let the game flow like it should and may the best club win i dont see how aek can mess this game up its our time its serre time to show what kind of a team he assembled and see if we can knock down the beast within that is olympiacos amnd i want an overwhelming victory :box: pame aek fire it up ANY UPDATE ON WHAT THE CROWD ATTENDANCE MIGHT BE? ANY THING UNDER 50 WILL BE DISSAPOINTING FOR MY TASTE WE NEED ALL AEK SUPPORTERS THERE THE MORE HOSTILE THE BETTER PLEASE ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A AEK WIN ARE YOU LSTENING GOD :(

Archived