Phantis Forums

AEK-OLYMPIAKOS

AEKPROTATHLIMA

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a GREAT game but once again the ref had to screw it up. I am sad tho because i would liked to have seen us win but after all good result and good game considering the ref didn't ref 50-50!! :whistle:

Guys, your team had one more player for considerable amount of time (may I remind you that the same thing happened in the first leg?). Yet we were "better" albeit only because of the quality and initiatives of a few players. Don't bring the referee mistake as an excuse, you should won with ease at home, without red fans, over 35 years old players who played for 120 minutes 4 days ago.

When :

- a center back like Torosidis can penetrate your left side so easily and set up a goal

- two of your goals were own goals

- all your goals came from set pieces

then you can see that your team has a long way before becoming the undisputed favourite of the championship. Of course, this doesn't mean that our future is brighter than yours (actually, yours is better)...

why cant we beat this team what the hell man we couldent even produce our own goals and fogret the no call on the 2 penalty l by the ref we stank it up again younger player the hunger is not there oly are poised mature and killer instncts unbelivable i wanna break down my frecking house a team that played mid week they should of been easy for the picking and another thing disapointing from the crowd not beein over 50 we still need alot of work before we deserve a title total bs i f$%kin hate this s#$t till next year :tdown: agian and again and again

I was trying not to say anything about todays ref because i am tired beatting a dead horse but i can't hold back!!! POU&*$A DIATHSIA!!!!!!! :tdown: This is the last time i will sya anything because refs like m#$%! BRIAKO the only thing they do is make people discusted of soccer. I am fed up with all this s&*& thats is going on!!!! STOP THE PROTATHLIMA AND GIVE IT TO OLYMPIAKOS!!! Here is what DEMH saud after the game. NO MORE SAID FROM ME ABOUT TODAYS GAME.

is it true that Briakos is the referee???

If so osfpp will be fielding 12 men legally... Dont see how you guys walk away with full points :gr:

this was very predictable....

this ref has a history of helping osfpp...... he's on the Cockkalis payroll, & now you aektzides know the Briako feeling....

this protathlima is a shame, & we keep allowing retards like this on the pitch full well knowing his intensions before the match :gr:

this was very predictable....

this ref has a history of helping osfpp...... he's on the Cockkalis payroll, & now you aektzides know the Briako feeling....

this protathlima is a shame, & we keep allowing retards like this on the pitch full well knowing his intensions before the match

NO WAY !!!!! I don't believe that for a second!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

From what I saw on video, AEK could have had 2 penalties, and possibly one Oly goal was off side (the one from a free kick and header).

This is not something new. Gavroi have had much help in the last 10 years for whatever reason. Unless we get honest and qualified refs Greek football will suffer AND diminish.

whats the deal with that pano that was put up by the original 21 hools is demi not doin all he can to improve his beloved aek by not inking key europeans transfers and we get kafes from are rivals is he pinching pennies for players and a stadium whats goin on can some shed some light on this topic and one last thought o n the game i dont care what anybody says aek should of won this game with oly playin mid week aek in their ground 12th man no gavros younger faster players big age difference with oly players playin with 10 men and did nothing lack of finishin bad defending on the 3th goal no creativity but put all that a side they were much better in the second half and through all what i said they were punked again il bite my tongue on the refs :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

whats the deal with that pano that was put up by the original 21 hools is demi not doin all he can to improve his beloved aek by not inking key europeans transfers and we get kafes from are rivals is he pinching pennies for players and a stadium whats goin on can some shed some light on this topic .

They are complaining that Demh is not paying money to get some big name player in our team. And ofcourse about the stadium.....

I watched the game live on antenna tv in Australia. AEK was desparately unlucky in not getting at least two clear cut penalties. As the Greek commentators noted, if they were not penalties then the referee should have yellow-carded the AEK players for "diving". Having said that, AEK's defensive lapses - particularly in the lead up to the Rivaldo goal - were bad. We really missed Dellas. The first goal was conceded because in their enthusiasm to attack Olympiakos the defence was stretched on the counter-attack. And I thought Tosorides for Olympiakos played very well - what a pity we could not get him. I was impressed with AEK's determination to fight back - conceding 2 goals in the last minutes of the first half would have subdued other teams but AEK fought back. Bravo. Olympiakos always appear to live a charmed life until, of course, they go into Europe where they choke every time. At least AEK can stall tall in Europe.

Whats the deal with pautaso and manduca. It seems to me that they havent been much of a factor for aek. It looks like thet are always injuired or a bunch of benchwarmers. Did these two guys come highly recomended as footballers to me they dont seem to be much in goal scorers. Besides a couples of pk kicks. Can anybody clue me in.I WANT PLAYERS OF IMPACT that can change the rythem of the game when they come in and not just blend into the pitch. Were does demi find these guys,no offense demi my boy but what the hell are you doing, since you took over the club i thank you for saving us,but were are the results that we demand player wise and our home ground. :gr:

whats the deal with that pano that was put up by the original 21 hools is demi not doin all he can to improve his beloved aek by not inking key europeans transfers and we get kafes from are rivals is he pinching pennies for players and a stadium whats goin on can some shed some light on this topic ...

Ill try and shed some light for you… this may not be the right answer but I think it’s logical...

The reason why Aek don’t go out and buy “key European players” is because it can be related to a number of things: such as

1) There were not many “key European players” available in the market this winter…

2) Whats the point in buying a player if you don’t really need one in a specific position...

3) maybe there waiting till the end of the season so they can judge ur players better and assess the situation come summer time..

4) Final point and the most logical one is that don’t forget Aek just came through some big financial debt (I know most of it was wiped out by the government) but in order for this s%$#! not to happen again; Aek needs to build some financial satiability in order to thrive as a club… Also as hard as it may be, Aek need to turn over a profit just like any other business…

By the way Aek could never buy a “key European player” as you call it if there lives depended on it, I mean what do you think Pao and Oly have been trying to do over the past decade?? No one wants to come to Greece coz of the standard of the league and just about 80% foreigners that do come in are shitter then the Greek players…

P.S whats wrong with Kafes, at least u know what your getting with him… his not that bad, infact if used properly he will thrive at Aek… or would u rather buy the next Romanian, polish, Albanian, finish, Croatian superstar who turns out to be s%$#! and takes up the spot of one of your younger prospects???

Relax dude aek isnt a real madrid or barcelona to attract all these big players, as much as u might think...

Pesta etsi re Megale, Protathlima den tha doume me tin ELLAS ELLINON DIETITWN na paroume ksepesmenous san ton eukeriakia gero Rivaldo h ton theatrakia Jorjevic pios o logos.

AEKara oti kai na sou kanoun pote then tha pethanis

Archived