Phantis Forums

OSFP- Yiannena

Olympiakosthyra7

a fan ran on the pitch and struck a player of giannenas...

ahh greek football  ;)  ;)

mono ta gaurakia mporoun na ta kanoun auta...
se eixa gia kapws sobaro alla eisai san tous allous. Ayta pou kanate sti Zaporojec ta ksexases... Hli8ioi yparxoun pantou alla pou na to katalabeis...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now what? I don't know what to do. To laugh or to cry? :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :( :( :(

Where is manos? "anyone would be better than Sollied". Nothing less than humiliation. Let's hope that now Kokkalis will understand how amateur he was. I'm not so optimistic to expect him quitting the club but, at least, to not extend Lemonis contact beyond spring.

damn amateurs!

FIRE LEMONIS!!!!!!! :LOL: and hire Anastopoulos!! :o Oly is not getting the double and is Solied fault!!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bravo to Giannena because Greek soccer needs some suprises like that especially in the Greek Cup. :tup:

Who ever said we needed a first half goal was right

also Torosidis is playing for a Greek Giant he should of not made that mistake that cost us the goal

That's just a poor excuse. We faced a B series team. We should have scored at least 3-4 goals easily.

Ayta pou kanate sti Zaporojec ta ksexases... Hli8ioi yparxoun pantou alla pou na to katalabeis...

The difference between the 2 situations is we went after our own players and management lol. Oh and Olympiakara2005 you guys don't have the worst manager we still hold that title you will never be able to take that away from us unless Tziger leaves, but Kokalis is a close runner-up :tup:

also Torosidis is playing for a Greek Giant he should of not made that mistake that cost us the goal

That's just a poor excuse. We faced a B series team. We should have scored at least 3-4 goals easily.
alla valate 2...

-----

den mou les file mou... otan petane mpoukalia, anaptires, kermata kai oti allo tous katevei kai o diaititis den kanei tpt... ti theleis na po??? ki emeis ta kaname.. oxi tora pia.. ta katadikazo opoios kai na ta kanei alla me ton olympiako to exoun paraxesei... edo me tin AEK.. evrizan tin mana tou diaititi kai diekopse ton agona gia 10' ki ekei pou eprepe na diakopei o agonas... den egine tpt.. kai eidika sti fasi pou mpikan oi filathloi mesa sto gipedo...

pantos den pisteuo na exete parapono otan erxeste OAKA.. den exei ginei to paramikro... alla otan erxomaste emeis karaiskaki ginete tou Irak... kai kaneis den kanei tpt

Where did you get the idea that it was an excuse? It should not of happened! I agree with you it is a B division team and mistakes shouldnot of been made.

alla valate 2...

-----

den mou les file mou... otan petane mpoukalia, anaptires, kermata kai oti allo tous katevei kai o diaititis den kanei tpt... ti theleis na po??? ki emeis ta kaname.. oxi tora pia.. ta katadikazo opoios kai na ta kanei alla me ton olympiako to exoun paraxesei... edo me tin AEK.. evrizan tin mana tou diaititi kai diekopse ton agona gia 10' ki ekei pou eprepe na diakopei o agonas... den egine tpt.. kai eidika sti fasi pou mpikan oi filathloi mesa sto gipedo...

pantos den pisteuo na exete parapono otan erxeste OAKA.. den exei ginei to paramikro... alla otan erxomaste emeis karaiskaki ginete tou Irak... kai kaneis den kanei tpt

Bravo!!!! Thats exactly what i was saying after the AEK game in OAKA when the ref got offended that he was being cursed at. Lets see what kind of fine Petraki is going to levy against OFSP.

How can people be so blind to what is going on.

Anyway, the better team passed and Sunday will be another smack for Kokkalis.

alla valate 2...

-----

epeidh o Steve07 eipe oti me th Zaporojec kynhgousan mono tous an8rwpous tou PAO, auto den einai alh8eia.

Pantws na eisai sigouros pws 8a eimai o teleutaios pou 8a kanei ton adiaforo gia tis mal@kies pou ginontai teleutaia sto Karaiskaki. Kai mh jexnas oti tous 8ymamai kala tous "epistimones". Apla me tsantizei na akouw oti mono mia omada exei kafrous (o allos to apedwse ston Peiraia, giname kai ratsistes twra....). Oxi giati einai h diki mou omada alla giati etsi krybete to problima periorizontas to se mia mono apo tis omades. den 8a pame mprosta etsi :tdown:

btw, symfwnw gia ton Petraki. Ante na doume, 8a kanei tipota h "Superleague-mh-heso"?

I saw it comming

I told myself that miracles like the Aris and Paok games can not happen all the time

But in spite of that, against all reason i hope for something like that

After our goals, i thought maybe the miracle will come through, but again' it was a "tragic mistake of Cezar" as they said in Sportime

Tragic? for him for sure, but to eccuse him ore any other indvidual for the tragic outcome is not fair

The coach of the brzilian uner 20 team ho overcame many pronlems and won the tournament said " The most important is the power of the Team ,the togetherness

only this power of the group anables the idvidual talents to come forth and decide the games"

Very well said

In Oly we had and have good players, some of them even great' but we do not have a group

Unfortunaely, today Rivaldo did not aserted in 2 FK

Is he the culpabe?

No ' as I said, the culpable is the lack of team spirit, and who is culpable of that?

The coach and the technhcal staff, anyone of them

Maybe we needed to go so low in order to begin to rise again

Let us through all our frustration at AEK now

Forget this and try to be a team

And the team needs us now, the fans

It is very easy to be a fan when everything is fine

As usuall, I shed some tears and than take a deep breath and try to remain positive

But than, in spite of all that i have said, it still hurts so much??

AM i just an old sentimental fool??

Are we or are we not idiots???

It's a damn joke...

It's absolutely how "some people" want the team to do so well and when push comes to shove all they do is talk smack..

We are a joke this year and if it werent for the great talent on which we have we wouldn't finish 4th in the league..

We need to re-analyze what we need to do in order to become a better team in whole... I'm not taking anything away from PAS and they deserve to advance and I trully hope that they win it all..

We need to look at ourselves first before pointing the finger to anyone or to blame something else or someone.... :tdown:

evalagoal, no one could deny that Giannena deserved to qualify. Kudos to them for their great effort.

We all know that Olympiakos needs a great overhaul. Pointing at Lemonis wouldn't solve our problems because he is only the tip of the iceberg (but it was a ridiculous move to hire him). At this moment we are building a very bad internal culture where :

-fans determine the choice of the coach (see attitude against Bajevic, Katanec, support for Lemonis, Anasto etc)

-players are increasingly indifferent in the pitch

-there's no serious scouting

-our football academy is neglected

-european success is not taken seriously

-young players are not given serious chances

I'm clearly not happy with this but what else can I do except shouting that management is behaving as amateurs...

evalagoal, no one could deny that Giannena deserved to qualify. Kudos to them for their great effort.

We all know that Olympiakos needs a great overhaul. Pointing at Lemonis wouldn't solve our problems because he is only the tip of the iceberg (but it was a ridiculous move to hire him). At this moment we are building a very bad internal culture where :

-fans determine the choice of the coach (see attitude against Bajevic, Katanec, support for Lemonis, Anasto etc)

I'm clearly not happy with this but what else can I do except shouting that management is behaving as amateurs...

Kokkali will bail and sell this team....hopefully.

Or he'll stay forever and torture us.

alla valate 2...

-----

epeidh o Steve07 eipe oti me th Zaporojec kynhgousan mono tous an8rwpous tou PAO, auto den einai alh8eia.

Pantws na eisai sigouros pws 8a eimai o teleutaios pou 8a kanei ton adiaforo gia tis mal@kies pou ginontai teleutaia sto Karaiskaki. Kai mh jexnas oti tous 8ymamai kala tous "epistimones". Apla me tsantizei na akouw oti mono mia omada exei kafrous (o allos to apedwse ston Peiraia, giname kai ratsistes twra....). Oxi giati einai h diki mou omada alla giati etsi krybete to problima periorizontas to se mia mono apo tis omades. den 8a pame mprosta etsi :tdown:

btw, symfwnw gia ton Petraki. Ante na doume, 8a kanei tipota h "Superleague-mh-heso"?

ston ioniko aferesane vathmous otan xtipisan ton epopti.... ston olympiako ti tha kanoun?? gia na doume pou einai i athlitiki dikaiosini... :whistle:

o petrakis??? ti na kanei more kai autos.... tis proales evgene kai elege oti o osfp tha parei to protathlima kai tha ksana vgoun oi alloi na lene to pos to peire pali...

auta legonte apo ton proedro tis Super League..??? gia mena oxi... eseis ti lete?

he will not because he has too much pride for himself

auta legonte apo ton proedro tis Super League..??? gia mena oxi... eseis ti lete?

San manager tou Olympiakou 8a mporouse na ta pei. San proedros ths Super League oxi. Alla ti perimeneis, akomi enas anikanos gios pou ton ebalan na paizei kapou xwris na kanei megali zhmia sto mpampa (bl. Tzigger). Me Louvarides kai Petrous pws na paei mprosta o Osfp... Pao 8a ginoume.

San manager tou Olympiakou 8a mporouse na ta pei. San proedros ths Super League oxi. Alla ti perimeneis, akomi enas anikanos gios pou ton ebalan na paizei kapou xwris na kanei megali zhmia sto mpampa (bl. Tzigger). Me Louvarides kai Petrous pws na paei mprosta o Osfp... Pao 8a ginoume.
i proedros tis SL tha einai i manager.... auta einai m@lakies... kai mono edo ginontai...

First I wanted to quote many of you here... Yes, the arrogant ones who spoke of "pelates" 6-1, and other hot air pronouncements..... but, I won't do that. I don't like kicking someone who's fallen down.

Yet, I like seeing arrogance being defeated, so I'm happy that PAS went through. And, to be fair, I thought that Kalamaria deserved to go through a couple weeks ago.... (PAO just got lucky in the penalty shots). I think it'd be best for Greek football to see this happening. WHy not?

Anyway, I've also said that despite what you guys say, your team isn't as good as you think it is. A couple bad results and it will unravel.

[

Let's not forget Oly fans that if it wasn't for Kokkalis you guys will have NOT won those 10 championships. So don't forget your pass!!!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

the referee called 100-0.

this game was a disgrace to olympiakos yesterday. not because they lost but because of the behaviour of their players and fans.

endless missiles and fireworks thrown at the PAS players, terrorism, PAS players being assaulted by Oly fans on the pitch while the game is still going on. The referee giving the biggest joke of a penalty in recent history and the olympiakos players verbally assaulting their opponants, racism against the black players of PAS and at the end of it all, no even one clap for PAS efforts and deserved qualification.

Thank god I don't support this club and what it stands for.

Archived