Phantis Forums

SL-R20 (2006-07): PAOK - Panathinaikos

Ziaka

Funny how PAO and AEK have had 5 penalties each this season, PAO has had 2 against us. Gays have had one and poor old PAOK not a single one. And then they have the nerve to complain about the refs. Also PAOK has the most yellow cards against them.

So you are saying that we should not complained about what happen to us on Sunday against Oly?!!

what about that hand ball call that wasnt a hand ball and papadopoulos clearly touched the ball inside the box but wasnt called?

I am glad you point that out because against you guys the same thing happen when Cezar had the ball in the box and try to get away from one of your players and the ball heat his hand the ref said play on. That night on Athletic Sunday that papari ref teacher said that the ref was right not giving the penalty. Yesterday tho the same papari said that that was penalty for PAO and the ref did good. So my question is why against AEK that was not a penalty but it was for PAO!!! Hmmmm i wonder!! :whistle: :whistle:

all u people complain on why ur teams dont get any penalties called. u bitch and moan and blah blah blah. refs make bad decisions. its a given. it happens to every team. u want examples right.. ok here we go.

Pao : were given a penalty against xanthi in game 2 of the season where salpi was brought down half a foot outside the box. shoulda been a foul and a red card but no penalty.

Paok: In Larisa, the 2nd goal was clearly offside with miecel being a part of the play. goal counted. Paok Wins.

Also, the greek cup quraterfinals, leg 1 @ toumba, Both goals were not good. Oe was a handball and one was offside. they counted. Paok wins.

Aek: Cirilo was given a penalty against Aigaleo for a non existant foul. player ends up missing.

Osfp: given a penalty against PAS when Konstantinou clearly fouls the keeper b4 the penalty. penalty given.

Panionio: a Clear offside goal was not disallowed and gave panionio the 2-1 lead just this past sunday.

Larisa: disallowed goal against iraklis costs them the 3 points at home.

this goes on and on. there are many more examples i chose only these.

And just to make a point about why paok and osfp are not gettin any penatly calls against this year.

OSFP and PAOK play a similar kind of offence. they try for long balls in the middle of the box and attempt for headers. rarely does a player dribble inside the box for any period of time.

for osfp case, when a player DOES have poss inside the box, they usually score or miss the net. but most of their goals r from outside the box by rivaldo or headers or tap ins.

pao plays the ball down low and tries to sneak by defenders. why is exactly why AEK get penalties in their favour as well. this is how u r supposed to play against weaker defensive teams. if u play with 'stromenes ballies' u get more chances at penalties. which is how opposing team play against pao. hence us giving up 5 penalties in league play. so yes we have WON 5 penalties but we have also given up 5 penalties.

Pao penalties won: @ panionio, vs Xanthi, vs paok,@kerkyra, @paok

Penalties against Pao: @aigaleo, @ofi, vs AEK, @aris, @kerkyra

officiating is bad in greece. we all know this. get over it and accept it. I, as a pao fan, have gotten used to it over the last 10 years with osfp winning title after title.

later skaters

those two penalties r very different. mantzios had possession of the ball and megahed reached from behind to push it away . a clear swinging motion.

the ball was moving away from him.

with pap, it came from a corner and pap went to play the ball with his foot and the ball went under his legs, along with the legs of the paok player and bounced on the ground and hit his outstretched arm which was behind him. he didnt use his hand to guide. he was reaching with his leg and the ball hit his arm.

if u guys ever got up off ur couch and tried to stretch, u would see ur hands dont stay stuck on ur body. hence the 'akousio'

but hey, i would be mad too if i were a paok fan. not only do they allow two bad goals in the cup for u guys against pao and give u the aggreg lead, u still manage to lose 4-3 on aggreg.

Archived