Phantis Forums

SL-R20 (2006-07): PAOK - Panathinaikos

Ziaka

On Saturday, only 3 days following the Greek Cup game against the same team, we host Panathinaikos at Toumba. We'll have another chance to give Salpiggidis a piece of our mind.

It will be a very tough game in my opinion. Panathinaikos will try to win at all cost if theyw ant to have any chance of catching Olympiakos, or even making the CL this season.

I hope Toumba is full for this game. If we manage to go through inthe cup, i think Toumba will be rocking.

The game will be televised on Supersport in Greece, and on Antenna Satellite/Pacific in North America and Australia.

Ziaka I don't think I agree with you there. I think there will be a big turn out not just to give Salpi hell but also we have a chance to keep vazeles out of the CL for next season. If we only get 13,000 that would be a disgrace, as the fans will be letting the team down.

I think toumba will be full, it always is against us (and Oly,Aek) even after the cup failure...at least you played by heart in OAKA and I expect the fans will appreciate this.

Thus I expect another slaughtery by the refs at your favour just like the 1st cup game!It's life in the last 10 years...you play against us, we get slaughtered, you play against gauros, you get slaughtered!

In fact oly is the only team that you wre not favoured this year...generally you shouldn't have a complaint!

You should not be complaining about refereeing this season file. For one it should Kalamaria playing in the Greek Cup and not Panathinaikos.

if you want to speak about hypotheticals we can go on and on and on..for every club in this league..

i hate the refs as much as u ziaka and u ilia but the truth is we are stuck with them and its time to stop playing that card of "this would have been IF this didnt happen" when things dont go our way..im not trying to pick u guys out because every fan or every club is doing it...

...but rememebr we wouldnt be in this position if we had better ppl running the EPO

I did not bring up the issue of referees. I just replied to iliasdim post.

Anyway, it seems that Panathinaikos is determined use any possible means to get their result at Toumba. They are now demanding that PAOK players go through a doping test before the game. If I did not expect PAOK fans to turn out for this game, I am sure that a lot of them will now show up because of this provocation.

I did not bring up the issue of referees. I just replied to iliasdim post.

Anyway, it seems that Panathinaikos is determined use any possible means to get their result at Toumba. They are now demanding that PAOK players go through a doping test before the game. If I did not expect PAOK fans to turn out for this game, I am sure that a lot of them will now show up because of this provocation.

i know u didnt..i was just commenting on the mini-discussion not just your post... :D

4-3-3 is very ambitious, but I think it is the right thing for PAOK to do.

Leontiou had a lot of trouble marking Georgiadis at the end of last game. He did not stop him once. Also, with Biscan in instead of Goumas Mieciel found a lot of space in the box. For my team's sake I hope that Vintra and Goumas play on defense.

I am looking forward to a good, open game since both teams have nothing to lose.

Kala o parashos itan aparadektos ston agona tou kypellou..

As elpisoume oti den tha katevasei pali 11 gia na parei to x...

Ta adelfia mou stin ellada ton dinoun hrono mehri ton Ari

:LOL: :LOL:

To oneiro tou leei itan ektos apo to oti itan paiktis tou PAOK na ton proponisei kiolas..

Einai kalos proponitis gia tis mikres omades pou den ehoun oneira,all gia mena kalytera na anoixei kana gyradiko sti Saloniki..

Makari na vgo pseytis...

(enno na min rixei sto telos ton PAOK giati 4/5/6 thesi ton vgazo kai go pou leei o logos...

Syghoresteme gia tin aythadeia mou alla den pistevo oti einai to kalytero atomo gia na odeigisei tin omada mas

To xanaleo kalytera mallon thelo na vgo pseytis an ohi m#$%!s

Great win by PAOK today: 2-1. PAOK showed great determination most of the game. Only in the last 15 minutes did they sit back trying to hold the result. PAO had couple chance in that time frame to tie it, but in the 85th minute first Mieciel and again Melissis failed to score on clear chances to put the game away. In the a hard fough victory by the team. Unfortunately some crazy fans had to ruin it by throwing bottles on the pitch throughout the game.

PAOK goals scored by Georgiadis and Balafas. PAO's goal cam from a penalty kick on a supposed hand ball by Megahed that only the linesman saw. Georgiadis played a great game in the first half.

This win should lif t the team up for the upcoming tough games.

Here is the lineup used by Parashos:

What a win from PAOK I love it. I hate Papadopoulos however; every time someone got near him he would fall over and get a free kick, couldn’t believe that the ref was giving them. I wanted to kill him. Felt sorry for Ninis who got hit in the head by a cup of coke. Lucky it was not Papadopoulos who got hit otherwise he would still be in hospital today. No wonder he couldn't do anything when he was in England playing second division, and why he does little when playing for the national team, he is a no talent bum. Vazelia showed nothing in this game and probably will not make CL this year, because they don’t deserve to, AEK and Gays are miles ahead.

p.s. where was Salpi ????? :LOL: :LOL:

Archived