Phantis Forums

Skoda Ksanthi - PAO

MadBoy13

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forgive me for being negative but im still not convinced...

Every year Pao play some good patches in the season and its the same users who come here stating the same BS such as; "were playing good football now", "the team is starting to come together" "i belive this time pao will continue playing good football"

But in the end its all BS, the team falls from grace and plays s%$#! all over again... ive lost hope, this team is doomed mark my words, were not even going to get close to Aek for second (assuming aek finishes second)!!!

remember this year when pao won 7 games in a row including against oly and everyone here (including my self) started to belive that we had turned a corner only to be kicked to the curb with a few disgracefull performences later??

Pao is a piss poor team, atleast when aek play s%$#! or oly play s%$#! they still get the result they need unlike pao who get disgraced by Kerkya and lonikos :tdown:

ill make a bet with anyone here that after a couple of good performences will drop like s%$#! again...

You know why?? because thats Pao's new culture :nono:

P.S how can people be optimistic about the Uefa cup when we struggle in our league against teams like Kerkyra and lonikos?

im soooo dis-hearted with this s%$#! excuse of a team :tdown:

yeah we arent great or consistent.....but were not completly out yet becuase OSFP has not won it, and they seriously are dependandt on Rivaldo to accomplish anything which is a huge weakness

AEK will be good but if we do beat them we are definitly back in. Remember AEK OSFP will drop points eventually too....and seriously the Thrinos game in Karaiskaki is definitly winable - especially if we play like with Ksanthi yesterday. Munoz took Roufaldo out of the game last time, and i think it can happen again. With our energy and their age i think we can be optimistic about that.....but keeping consistent is the key, yeah usually we drop and go back to before, but i think for the last 5 years PAO has always picked it up in the early-middle of the 2nd half season even with Malesani (who won his first game with Udine the other day)

its doubtful yeah but dont lose hope yet...it sucks not getting a result but we did play and maybe Munoz can keep the team in form this time...

UEFA cup i think we should skip altogether....id like more points for greece but for PAO's interests we shouldnt bother risking starters, injury and fatigue for Lens...theyre too heavy favourites and its just not a priority, we need to focus on playing and winning our league games and improving

what about the other 10 players?????edo uz rely on a 1 player to win you games,,,,,,in this kota league,,,,,,akoma pou perpatage sto agwna stin valencia idate ta kanonika sas xalia swsta ;) .

Ta dika sas xalia den ta blepeis?? :1eye:

Xehasa, eseis exete ton X2 RIVALDO :LOL: :LOL:

Archived