Phantis Forums

AEK- Paris Saint-Germain

trifilli

aekmafia you need to relax

psg was not lille and milan of course

however, we are not some great team to be able to overcome absences like those of Dellas, Zikos, Emerson

and how do you expect the same results when we also play without Lyberopoulo

I mean ok I am dissapointed alla mhn ta isopedwnoume ki ola

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its a shame its a damn shame instead of taking one step forward greek football takes 10 steps back ,will we ever , i see all these other contrys making leaps and bounfd and greek just keeps on slipping down the mountain :tdown: ,is there better days a head or are we damnned and by the way ive had time to settle down and reflect i apologize for my rage AEK I LOVE YOU YOUARE MY HEART AND YOU :tup: BEAT FOR ME

The result today is a damn shame for Greek football, I didn't watch the game. From what I've read in this topic, AEK simply have no passion, no heart. There's just no excuse to lose to a French team who is struggling to survive in Ligue 1. :nono: Guess it's over for AEK. :tdown: :(

As I said I was in ...

It is clear, AEK chose to put its weight on the Second place in the Championship showing that an effort to secure the income from a possible second term in next years Champions League... is still more important to the club.

This is why Demis and Ferrer were so angry with the outcome of the last games and the general involvement of Olympiakos and The refs ...

We fielded a team worst (in absolute terms) even from the 11 filded against Haidari !!!

And despite the fact that Ferrer might want to use for example, Lyberopoulos, injuries forced him not to ...

For one night we played with the same psychological Handicap Olympiakos shows in Europe ...

We were bad...

And out of all of this I wan infuriated with "Original" turning against Demis ... again ...

Demis should let the club shut down or be saved by one of the old type of ex-presidents that would put right back into the middle ages ...

I am not Pro-Demis as much as the comment above sounds ... All are judged and noone is above AEK

I am dissapointed

but I still see clearly the general plan and I am OK with it ... And it will work if we stand behind it

We are not gavroi to sit here and count diputed (most of them) tin cans portraying a simulation of glory where the conditions under which it was achieved now fades into memory ....

Stis Xares kai stis Lypes Mazi ... Monaxa .. Enwsi!

:box:

Exactly! It's not like some of us have a choice: AEK represents who we are not just whom we support. :)

Is it fair enough to say that if that being the case then you're all a bunch of losers and 2nd place getters?

I'm not really having a go because I am just as dissapointed with AEK and everything that the Greek clubs have shown over the last 5 years.

How can osfpp fans come in here & talk about this competition when they dont even play in it????

Playing for second in this crappy league is a terrible lack of judgement... UEFA CUP is bigger than SUPERLIGA..

The same results will happen next year with this type of mentality.... You field your best for UEFA & you dont worry about PAO

MY TWO CENTS, of all teams in greece i thought that aek was the one take was finally gonna break this handicap of playing in europe there was so much promise in pre season when , when we practically won all our games.

And all the youngsters on our teams were gonna blossom with our veterans, and the wat we were playing before the winter a good coach with differnt views then the rest every thing was balanced , and then to give hope too our aek fans a great run in the cl

And then all of a sudden in the league problems a rise and know it took a 17th placed team from france to bring us all back down to earth and we hit hard in the asphalt .

Our super league is any thing but that we need to improve on player devellopement, creativity, on the pitch one touch passes, and most important who to finish off plays in and out the box . and thats just the tip of the iceburg..

FORZA AEKAPA ENOSH 1924

I know that every AEK fan is very disapointed about the result of this game and they way we have been perfoming in the past few games but we have way to many injuries to key players. I know it's not an excuse because maybe Demh should have done some transfers this past January. We have money from CL so i don't want to hear the excuse of no money in the club. Also maybe Ferrer should have started Lybe and Kapantai because frankly who give a s%$#! about PAO. UEFA is better and this was one of our best chances makeing to the round of 16 and maybe even farther! Now after saying that i STILL SUPPORT DEMH and FERRER because i think they both are doing a good job. Now if DEMH want's to keep haveing support and finaly get ORIGINAL21 back on his side he needs to build the STADIUM and put his hand deep into his pockets and this summer get some big name players to help AEK right away and not for the future. We have young playes in the club now we need EXPIERNCE!! About the Stadium build the damn thing and i don't care where!! Filadelfia or ODDY it dosent matter just build it!!!!!!!!

I am sure AEK will fight the second leg normally now that this is over ...

With the form of PSg nothing is off the chart ... but with the injuries and defencive gaps we show ... I think that in the best case scenario a possible good performance will only make the bitterness about the first leg grow ...

I tell you what... AEK better get a positive result this weekend or else SH** will hit the fan

It wasn't a positive result not only to AEK but to Greece as well....

But should we think of it any different everyone? Aren't we just an OK federation that when our clubs go and play w/ teams from other countries we choke?? Should we be expecting something different???

Archived