Phantis Forums

AEK- Paris Saint-Germain

trifilli

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both teams have hit the post. Greek teams really need to learn to deal with set pieces! Its ridiculous that we concede from so many set pieces.

I'm so gutted! This is a BIG goal to concede, esp on the stroke of half time. I cant see AEK going through now. With AEK's away form we need to win by 2 goals. PSG are so s%$#!, I cant understand this. :tdown:

when is a greek team gonna break through in europe when im in my grave , if we cant even beat psg then what hope is there a team that is struggling in french league and may drop and we cant put them to sleep there absolutly no hope man,,

im sick ans tired of this bull crap :angry: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: let greek teams watch european football from there couches

It really sucks!!!!!! I don't know what Lybe dosen't start the game? No excuse we really SUCKED today and i hope on Sunday against the LAGO we can turn this CRAP around and maybe get the 3 points..........I am still sticking with FERRER and DEMHS.......

just throw in the white towel ive officially had enough with out impact player greek clubs will NEVER NEVER GO ANYWHERE and our sh@tty greek league dosent help our development im in a living nightmare i had high hopes fot my club in the uefa its not gonna happen serrer might be a good coach but the game is played on the field not the side line i cant get over it psg psg psg ass whooping in paris for us no freecking way 3 goals from aek NEVER NEVER

I saw the video. First goal, your keeper should have come out for the ball. He didn't. If an opponent gets a header on target, it's very hard to block the ball. 0-1. Terrible judgment. The keeper should have learned from an earlier play when PSG had another header to the post.

The second goal: I don't know what # 14 is doing. He's not playing the ball or the attacker. Then #5 does something that may be allowed in practice but not during a serious game... He turns his body/back and casually puts his ..wrong foot out. Not how you play and check an attacker at the top of your box when he's got the ball ready to take a shot. 0-2.

The rest is history. [no, I don't believe any Greek team today can score 3 away]

We may be safe for next year, but Greece is losing ground and if this continues, even the champion (the only team in the CL) will have to play qualifiers.

See you on Sunday! Let's see what my team does against the Frenchies on Thu...

Was the result of this match ever in doubt?

AEK lost the tie and this match the minute the draw was made when the usual culprits started moaning about playing the 1st leg at home.

The day there is a radical shift in thinking by the provata in Athens is the day when we might see a change in results.

Expect the double headed eagle to get seriously "violated" in Paris.

Archived