Jump to content
Phantis Forums

PaokCT

Members
  • Posts

    2,522
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    61

Everything posted by PaokCT

  1. If we put aside our differences on JVS to get along for the one final game, there’s no saying what mankind can’t do! @Boxou and I are now on the same side. And in honor of that matrimony I will say something negative about JVS and hopefully he says something nice about JVS .. ok here it goes.... JVS has made some questionable decisions what it comes to choosing the starting 11, also I hate his turtleneck that he wears on gameday. Is it too much to ask for a shirt and tie?
  2. I thank you for thinking my takes are “media” worthy but I do not speak for them. You claimed that I said Fortounis shouldn’t be playing. I never said that. I’ve always said he’s very talented, even for an Olympiakos player..
  3. Who said Fortounis has to stay on the bench? Find me the quote where I said that... I’ve always says he’s the most talented player on the team and I’ve been supportive of him. I only knocked his effort in the past but these two games he’s shown immense growth in that aspect.
  4. Welcome back Boxou! I thought you went missing after 2 straight wins. Must hurt to see JVS racking up some victories!
  5. Here we go... big game Wednesday. Win and move up, tie/lose we riot in the streets!
  6. Slovenia wins 2-1. Really didn’t matter since we couldn’t score another goal
  7. Who? It does matter. If both teams go into the last game at 11 points, and then they tie, the team with the higher GD goes through
  8. Other game is at 0-0. Right now we are one behind Slovenia at Goal Differential. Does anyone know what the next tiebreaker is after head-to-head and GD?
  9. Bouchalakis may be the worst player I’ve ever seen. Turns the ball over at an alarming rate
  10. Tbh, I could care less about who plays and what the lineup is. I want a 2-0 (or more) win.
  11. I also had a dream before that I slept with Mila Kunis and that didn’t happen so I’m sure we are good ...
  12. Had a dream we went up 2-0 in the first 3 minutes and then they tied it up by the 15th.... wtf was I smoking
  13. Rumored Lineup : Vlachodimos Mavrias Chatzidiakos Tzavellas Tsimikas Zeca Fortounis Bakasetas Limnios Tzolis Giakoumakis
  14. Correct. We win and we get promoted. Also get a chance at another shot at making the WC.
  15. Don’t even put that bad juju out there!!
×
×
  • Create New...