Jump to content
Phantis Forums

kolokotronis99tripoli

Members
  • Posts

    434
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by kolokotronis99tripoli

  1. I pray Limnios is ok. He had been huge for us. Maybe Tziolis gets some play time at least. Alexandropoulos looked decent (not much going on at that point in the game but still). 2 wonder goals and a great poachers goal for Pav. I hope Giakoumakis doesn’t lose confidence from this tho. I still would be interested in a two man front line with Pav and Giakoumakis now that Limnios may be out and Douvikas didn’t really do much on the other side. Pretty much all the olympiakos Greek players are horrid. Masouras isn’t that good I’m afraid. Bouchalakis is garbage. That being said, it feels amazing to have Tsimikas on one side and Baldock on the other. We are constantly attacking on both sides it is a breath of fresh air. All in all, exciting stuff But I hope Chatzidiakos is ok, worse case scenario Tzavellas alongside these other 3 should hopefully be enough to keep Kosovo from scoring (Ik he is old and washed but he did have some decent showings against Spain and Sweden not saying he should be considered a starter by any stretch but as far as back ups go we’ll take it). I’m hyped
  2. WHERE IM BEGGING YOU WHERE ARE MY FELLOW PAOK BOYS WHO SAID LIMNIOS WOULDNT START BACK AT PAOK. GOALAZO
  3. Siopis tackling ioannou to avoid a fast break counter attack at the end of the half. Love this guy haha
  4. We need to keep scoring because if we have a hard time against Kosovo it’ll come down to differential. That being said, we keep playing like this and we’ll beat Kosovo again
  5. I think with this lineup we can confidently say Poyet 100% knows how crap Bouchalakis is so that’s good. Sucks to see Giakoumakis relegated to the bench but Pavlidis also had a great season and deserves a start. Hopefully he can gain some confidence coming off the bench and scoring a goal! Overall good line up besides Mantalos. PAME BOYS HELLASSSS
  6. AHAHAHHAHA the irony of us all. We did the same thing with Santos wanting him out, only for him to win a euro with Portugal playing our brand of football. We are a people of highs and lows lol
  7. Poyets philosophy of snatching the goals needs to come to play here against our brothers. I think Northern Ireland may be able to hold Kosovo to a draw depending on how they show up. Regardless, let’s run away with this group and leave nothing up to anyone but ourselves! I really hope our strikers get a goal or two. Bakasetas goals have been class but we can’t keep relying on him as our literal only goal source the last few years. PAME HELLAS
  8. Exactly, until the final whistle I was still worried they were about to sneak a crappy goal through, so that is big that we controlled the ball instead of letting them bombared us for 30 minutes
  9. The threat of Tsimikas on one side and Baldock on the other is looking amazing. Baldock + Limnios look to only get better in their connection. We did something today that I haven’t seen us do in ages. KEEP THE BALL. We were passing around establishing possession all things we couldn’t do against this very same team in previous campaigns. I know it’s only two games but it’s two games against two teams we’ve either lost or drawn to multiple times recently. The only change I would make is Tziolis for Masouras give the lil guy a chance and make our mid 3 Siopis Kourbelis and Bakasetas. Other than that I am excited for the first time in a while.
  10. AHAHHAHAHA GET WRECKED THIS IS SO SATISFYING THEY HAVE BEEN GIVING US A HARD TIME FOR YEARS NOW 2 REDS AND WERE JUST PASSING A STORM AROUND THEM
  11. We’re looking a little complacent we can not have a late lapse in concentration
  12. Agreed. Other than that the team is slowly starting to gel. Baldock looked a little caught out here or there but he’s gotta get used to his new teammates and style of play. He had some nice crosses and movement tho!
×
×
  • Create New...