There is only one thing to do for Pablo. Training the parked bus over and over again. All the subs and rest of the roster defend, defend and defend till the A team has scored 10 goals. And the next day again.
The weekly pass I bought is a bargain this time. Thursday we play Atromitos away so I can watch again and next Sunday we play at 15:00 EET so I can have this as a back-up if PAOK TV has a bug or some other problem.
Mauricio did not return to Greece as he tested positive for covid-19. The game against us was 10 days ago and he hugged every one of our players.
The $64,000 question: did he infect some of our players or is he infected by one of ours?
Stavros Tsoukalas is heading to Nea Salamina on Cyprus. It is his second spell at the club. The first time (in 2010j he was a loanee from PAOK to gain experience.
You all probably know my love (or fetish if you like) for stats and trivia. I just found this amazing database of the GOAT:
https://messi.starplayerstats.com/en