Jump to content
Phantis Forums

pash

Premium Members
  • Posts

    14,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    349

Everything posted by pash

  1. Lineup confirmed: -edit- here is the url for the stream: http://www.laola1.tv/en-int/livestream/paok-thessaloniki-fc-veria-fc
  2. Kace does not play second fiddle to either of those two, speed wise...
  3. Rewatching that second goal...very well done by Pelkas there too. Worked well with Mistakidis. I also doubt that final pass to Mak would have worked with anyone else we have, his speed is just nuts.
  4. I'd be happy with Pereyra + 1 CB. More players if Berbatov leaves.
  5. Leovac out for four weeks is a big blow. i'm just starting to watch the press conference. The very first question is about Tudor's stated preference to play Oly or Ira in the next match. He feels now is the best time, since we've been doing better lately.
  6. Why? It's only 6pm in Austria.
  7. Potential opponents: Panionios, Atromitos, Olympiakos, AEk, Asteras Tripoli, Iraklis, and the winner of Giannina vs Panathinaikos. From this point forward it's a random draw, right?
  8. And that's game. Good result.
  9. Tudor giving Pelkas an earful
  10. Vitor is overdue for a goal. Fate rules against him once again.
  11. Tziolis coming in for Cimirot, because Tudor got tired of us playing well.
  12. You know I loves me some mista. I think he's got the stuff.
  13. He is very good. Just needs to be a better finisher. But that's why he's in Greece. What else is new
  14. Berbatov on for...JAIRO??
  15. Great attempt by Mak too
  16. Berbatov getting ready to come on.
  17. Charisis is definitely looking pretty good out there
  18. I didn't think Panserraikos was that fortunate?
  19. I haven't heard anything, but I think they should give it a shot
  20. Mak given a yellow for falling in the penalty area
  21. Crossbar off of a nice free kick
  22. Klaus JUST BARELY misses. I'm hoping for a lot of goals this game.
×
×
  • Create New...