Jump to content
Phantis Forums

J1078

Members
  • Posts

    2,828
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    185

Everything posted by J1078

  1. I'm with you man I want him gone... He's saying we need to be more creative offensively and look who he fckn plays...
  2. Listen to Skibbes press conference.. he is confident he will be back. Actually all the players want him back . The players said" with Skibbe we feel like a family again and we don't want to destroy that" Skibbe said at the end "We don't create enough and that has to change look at the Greek clubs ad most of the attackers are foreigners and we need to speak with the clubs and rebuild our youth system"
  3. You can't score 3 goals when you don't get 3 shot on target..?
  4. Skibbe has to go bottom line.... We cannot keep him... Two of the most important games that we've played two years for and he starts Tziolis both games... he. Utile a defensive style again but he's clueless on who to play where and when.. EPO will not resign him... So now we wait until September until the Nation cup starts..
  5. Did you guys hear the announcers? It's not just us and the fans in Greece bitiching about Skibbe "Skibbe will have to sit hard and think about why he choose that style in Zagreb in the first lag when his players were not use to that style as that surely cost them the playoffs"
  6. these c*** announcers are praising Croatia for every little thing..
  7. Empty stadium wtf... The sportsnet announcers just said they don't understand Skibbes thinking that they would sit your best player to take corners at set prices.. I agree with them..
  8. FFS imagine how excited and nervous we would all be right now if we didn't gift them the 2 goals and we lost 2-1 or even if we gifted them 1 goal 2-0 would be very doable.. If we do somehow manage to get up 2 then I will start to get excited again but for now lets just see a good performance and see how it plays out.. It really does suck that we had to be the only team in the playoffs without a chance in our 2nd game.
  9. Omg if he starts Tziolis again... that will ruin our flow completely WTF is he thinking?? Keep the above line up and switch Tziolis for Taxi
  10. I predict we will be up 2-0 at half time. And we will give ourselves at the very least a chance...
  11. Can you imagine we come out of the first half up 2-0... That would be nuts.. A guy can dream..
  12. So as it stands right now Sweden/Italy 1-0 NI/Sws 0-1 and the game today with Den/Irl will end up 0-0 or someone winning 1-0. How a team allows 4 goals in and gets destroyed and doesn't even give themselves a chance is killing me right now I just don't get it.. Skank in all fairness everybody wanted Tziolis gone from day 1 as far as tzavellas there is not one person on earth that would pick him over Holebas which Skibbe did regularly. I mean Holebas is playing regularly and has been inform and we could have really used his speed and crosses.. Even when we were getting results the complaints have not stopped on his selections and subs that he would choose not to mention his call ups. I mean we're unable to score as a team and he kept one of the hottest scorers we had off the pitch except for the Gibraltar game.. We were down 4-1 and desperately need a goal to give ourselves a slim shot and what subs did he make to help us achieve that?
  13. Exactly!!! The fact the we were down 4-1 and he didn't change his style is mind blowing...The minute I saw that line up I was literally speechless...
  14. I'm with you bro and I think we all feel the same way but unfortunately I'm hearing more and more that Skibbe will play Tziolis with zeca and Bak on the wing and we are still going to play more of a defensive game which wont allow us to attack like we need to to get 3 goals. If Skibbe plays Tziolis and bak on the wing then he better have his suitcase packed because he's truly clueless.. We have nothing to lose go al out and press like crazy for an early goal DO NOT SIT BACK AND ATTACK ON THE COUNTER That wont work tomorrow when we need 3 goals.. We need to leave our D exposed so be it we need two goals in the first half..
×
×
  • Create New...