Jump to content
Phantis Forums

J1078

Members
  • Posts

    2,808
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    184

Everything posted by J1078

  1. Guys the game just started let’s not worry about what we have to do in our other games. Let’s focus on this game first.
  2. Boys I know it’s early but we look great, we are pressing we are quick, good passes and a disallowed goal already. I
  3. This is going to be a much different game then we saw in Athens, the Swedes are great at home and they will be playing in a full stadium. A win is a must even though a draw we are mathematically still alive realistically anything but a win and it’s over but let’s see now as the underdogs which I prefer if we can keep a clean sheet and find a goal off a counter. An early goal would be huge and it would out the pressure on the Swedes.
  4. Thats what drove me crazy why bring him in so late. The only change was pavlidis for Pelkas. We need Tzolis and Douvakis to start against Sweden as he gave the Swedes problems last game. Also Siopis is a little Pitbull he works hard but has a very hard touch.
  5. Dude i was so stressed i really thought we weren't going to score. HUGE WIN now it comes down to the Sweden game on Tuesday.
  6. Not a fan but i need to admit hes been clutch in the last few games with some big goals.
  7. I was being sarcastic i was the one complaining all game that we are s%$#! against these type of opponents.
  8. They beat Sweden and in 3 games vs Kosovo and Georgia twice we cant win a game. WTF we get what we deserve
  9. the only move JVS decided to make so far is Pelkas for Pavlidis wow
  10. I agree not only are we not going to score we will probably eat one on the counter. 20 minutes to go all out attack JVS needs to make a move right now.
  11. This team makes it so hard on themselves against these types of opponents. If we cant find a way to win in the second half then we don't deserve it.
  12. Sweden taking care of business leading 1-0 Greece need to score
  13. still very early but not a good fast start for us. we better get our s%$#! together.
  14. I heard he fell ill with an illness this week not sure what his status is. We really need him in these upcoming games.
  15. Anyone knows a good live stream that works here in Canada for this game.
  16. I know right. I do think people have lost hope as its been so many years now since we qualified for a major tournament, i also think people don't have high expectations anymore with this team. For me I'm nervous as hell for some reason i see us playing a better game against Sweden then we do against Georgia. I hope I'm wrong but i don't have a great feeling about tomorrow.
×
×
  • Create New...