Jump to content
Phantis Forums

Athens4

Members
  • Posts

    3,900
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    105

Everything posted by Athens4

  1. He raised his hand to the bench a couple of times indicating he wanted to be subbed. It is typical of PAOK for a player to be kept on despite his plea to be taken off, then sub him within ten seconds of getting booked. It is almost like: - "We know if you get booked you are banned from the 2nd leg but we need you to stay on." (10 seconds pass) - "OK he's booked. Bring him off now that he is banned from next week's game."
  2. You play both and rest Paschalakis.
  3. If we do get through then any further progress will be over-achieving. The teams left are all of a high calibre.
  4. Just got back from a delightful evening at the fan club here in London. Nice win but we could have perhaps snatched another. Both Yugoslavs got unnecessary yellows and will be missed next week. I assume Schwab and El Kaddouri will come in for them. Lyratzis MOTM. Has Murg had a perm?
  5. You need to actually play to get carded.
  6. Yeah I am pretty sure the new Panathinaikos stadium is also just PR by Bakogiannis to get votes.
  7. I think it's possible but it would take a lot of changes. Changes which nobody wants to make.
  8. Give them all 3 year contracts. Absolutely ridiculous.
  9. MLS is a strange one. In fact North American sports in general are rather foreign to me. No relegation - what?!
  10. Everyone knew this would happen.
  11. I think the decline in Crespo's form may be linked to his haircut. All the time he looked like a used car salesman/surf instructor, he was on top of his game.
  12. "Best I can do is €200 and I'll pay for his flight."
  13. Καλά δεν ήταν μόνο η κούραση, κάναμε και ροτεϊσον. Να σας πω την αλήθεια, δεν μας πειράζει και τόσο που δεν νικήσαμε. Όλοι ξέρουμε πως ρίχνουμε όλο το βάρος στο κύπελλο και στην Ευρώπη.
  14. Get a ribbon his head and ship him out.
  15. From being rumoured with a move to Lazio to going to OARIS, to then playing for Veria. Such a shame.
  16. Perfect. That money will come in handy when renewing El Kaddouri's contract.
  17. Trying to get a ticket for the game but I think it will be quite tough. Their stadium has a capacity of just 20,000. Considering we only get 5% and all the fan clubs in Germany, Belgium and Switzerland will want to go, I think it will be difficult to find one.
  18. All happening just so OARIS can make the playoffs. Next to be punished will be OFI.
  19. I love Lucescu's little smile after the game as if he knew all along we would go through.
  20. Actually I can do Belgium too so I'll take Gent.
  21. So we could actually draw Copenhagen again? Considering it's the only country I can travel to, I might just take that.
  22. Μέχρι και τα καθίσματα στα γραφεία της ΟΥΕΦΑ στην Νίον ξέρουν οτι θα κληρωθούμε με την Άλκμααρ.
  23. I just don't understand this team. We ALWAYS have to do things the hard way.
  24. If Colak was wearing a Malmo shirt he would have buried that. El Kaddouri should be ashamed of himself.
×
×
  • Create New...