Phantis Forums

New "temporary" PAE PAOK board

Ziaka

New PAE PAOK board has been formed following the court decisions to appoint a temporary management, the so-called "Dioikisi protodikeiou".

This is only a temporary board, which has the courts mandate to run the team for 6 months:

PAE PAOK temporary board (Doikisi protodikiou):

PRESIDENT: Nikos Vezyrtzis

B' PRESIDENT: Lakis Ikonomidis

A' VICE PRESIDENT/ECONOMIC ADVISOR: Georgios Tryfonidis

B' VICE PRESIDENT: Aristotelis Bitsianis

C' VICE PRESDENT: Georgios Koudas

TEAM MANAGER: Koulis Apostolidis

PRESS SECRETARY: Efthhimios Gavriilidis

So far the new board took care of the 303,00 Euro in order to stay in the Super League.

Additional they plan on issueing new ste of season tickets for the 2nd half of the season. The cost will be 97 Euro for one season ticket.

They are working on bringing back to the team Shikabala and Christodoulopoulos.

I guess the new appointments explain why I haven't exchanged/received any more e-mails from "Dad," I mean Mr. Apostolidis in a couple of weeks. He's been a very busy man it seems.

Congratulations to PAOK FC and all PAOK Fans! This must be a very good feeling for a brighter future after what the club and fans have been going through in years past.

Get 'em PAOK FC!!!!

Yes. He and the PAOK FC Forum Moderator contacted me. After that Koulis and I have exchanged e-mails and a lot of information. He requested my birth certificate at our last mailing as He would be able to find out much more than I am allowed through San Francisco, CA, USA Dept. of Social Services.

Since then He has been elected as PAOK FC Team Manager and I imagine He has been very busy lately and has not written back in a couple of weeks now.

He said He did not believe that He is my Father, but, is being very "helpful" in looking into His memory things and teammates from SFU. He has seen my pictures and legal documents. I have seen His latest picture as He gave the MVP at Toumba...we look very much alike. MY Wife, Kids and people closest to me strongly believe that they have now seen my true Father in His and my past and present pictures.

Like I said, Mr. Apostolidis is being extremely open and helpful in keeping communication lines open and I believe that He may be, or had been, currently investigating things with my birth certificate until His election. I have e-mailed Him, but He has not answered yet. I am very anxious. He is probably very busy trying to get PAOK FC on the track to it's former glory.

I hope and wish the very best for Him, PAOK and all PAOK Fans.

Also, I hope that me writing this doesn't upset Him...as I hope and pray to hear from Him again any day!!!

Merry Christmas to all!

Happy new year, too!!

Go PAOK FC!!! ( I am a former multi-sport athlete and I am an avid sports fan, so, I know what "TEAM" means...to the Players and to the Fans. It's a way of life and part of your identity. I wish the best. )

Curtis A. Ford

• 2 months later...

xeris sto podosfero ta polla lefta melane kai ston paok tha erthi pou tha pai enas oi polous ependetes efoson oli xeroune oti o Paok einai megali omada me megalo Lao kai axizi ependesi kai na ginie ton terrastio Paok pou oli onerovomaste alla tha xreasti doulia yiati poli tora opo xronia de theloune na yine auto

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

he needs to be locked up that criminal. Can't believe he still drives around in that Jag. Let's see how he manages to get out of this one.

Looks like PAOK and Miecel are close to an agreement, hope that goes well, but also hope we don't end up overpaying him.

Well PAOK has until midday today to come up with the cash for UEFA. All indications are that the new board has failed to find the money in time to keep us in UEFA and as such they will leave their posts.

If we are unable to play in UEFA then how are you going to attract any players, and even retaining existing players is going to be an even greater struggle now. The PAOK rezili has no end.

According to radio reports the ministry of economics has received thousands of e-mail from Thessaloniki demanding that the government does not help PAOK in order to get a sponsor for the shirt, which would have helped PAOK in order to get the UEFA Cup spot. It is apparent that those e-mail came from fans of opposing Thessaloniki team(s)!!!!

No t sure Ziaka but is today your guys last day to come up with some money and pay some players? Because from what i gather if you guys don't pay that means no UEFA for you guys right?

Ah tin PAOK kai ta xalia tous. Merge together with another team already and end the madness.

Proton, "O" PAOK kai ta xalia tou, deuteron: o paok einai mia megali omada kai tha htan aparadekto na paei me alli omada...

That's not entirely true. march 31st was the deadline for the paperwork to be submitted by th eteams to EPO. EPO has until May 31st to make a decision on accepting the applications. During that time EPO can asked the teams to provide additional information about their application. What this means is that PAOK has until May 31st to come up with the necessary guarantees.

Here is what needs to happen. PAOK owes approximately 2.2 million to ex-players, coaches, etc. PAOK needs to provide guarantees in the application for that they are going to pay those people what they owe them. PAOK does not have to pay all the money at once as long as they can prove that they have set up payment plans with the affected players/coaches. Not all the affected people will accept a payment plan and will want all the money that is owed them. From reports it appears that PAOK needs around 800K Euro to take care of those payments right away. They think they can set up payment plans for the rest.

Also according to reports PAOK was supposed to receive a sponsorship from Laiko Laxeio for the next season worth 2.5 million Euro, and that they would receive around 900K as the first payment by end of March. That would have taken care of the initial debt payments. However this has not happened and nobody seems to know if it ever will.

Basically PAOK's participation in next season's depends on qualifying first, and then getting the sponsorship money as soon as possible.

• 1 month later...

Vezyrtzis and Ikonomidis the current "temporary" PAE PAOK presidentsd gave an extensive press conference discussing the current state of PAOK. here is a report about what was said from Metrosport.GR:

Archived