Phantis Forums

Pao - Kalamaria

NikosVazelas

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is anybody got problem with live streaming???

i cant watch it... says "ERROR"  :tdown:

what stream is it
supersport man.... i ordered 4-5 games before with no problems... but today theres a problem.... i tryed to fix it but... nothing...

3-1 with pap!

supersport fm radio sucks.... those guys dont know how na perigrapsoun a game... thats my last time pou akouo paixnidi tou pao apo to supersport fm...

I hope we score another one so there won't be any surprises...

Thank goodness we had an extra goal to spare... This was not a good game for us. The ref could have given a penalty against us...

Not good that Kalamaria scored 2 against us... Anyway, a win is a win, but we need to fine-tune our game...

ok....

after we scored the 3rd goal.... the players just stopped... and allowed the kalamaria players to come back into the game...

AND YES..

in my opinion.... it was a penalty at the end... but its a 50/50 call.... u cant complain either way if its given or its not.

very lucky to come away with a win!!!!

FastGreek, I second that.

The last game I heard on supersport was the zaporitsa game.

Since I don't have erasport on dish network any more, I keep hitting the erasport link online until I finaly get a signal. It's very frrustrating, but eventually it works, and I don't have to hear the supersport announcers.

By the way, Kontos injured his voice half way through the game today and had to be substituted! I hope the guy is ok.

I hope we score another one so there won't be any surprises...

Thank goodness we had an extra goal to spare... This was not a good game for us. The ref could have given a penalty against us...

Not good that Kalamaria scored 2 against us... Anyway, a win is a win, but we need to fine-tune our game...

tha to doume meta ti egine me ekeini ti fasi... as min vgazoume simperasmata mesa apo to radio...

we as Greeks should be ashamed at the way we promote our soccer matches...other countries progress while we keep finding ways to take steps backwards by not showing matches anywhere & listen to them on stations where the people working there would never get a job unless they're connected...

otherwise we should be greatful at this win... the positve for me is that i rarely question the coach on any of his subs...

It doesn't feel good to know that we barely beat Kalamaria that is stuck at the bottom of the table and was missing six players today.

I will watch the game later tonight, but it sounds like another bad game to remind us that we are not out of the woods yet. We have a tough game against Rapid on Thursday, so no need to fret over this win.

i show highlights on athlitiki kiriaki........

it wasnt penalty.... o paixtis tis kalamarias peftei pano ston Ebede... pou vgenei na dioksei tin mpala... kai an eida kala vriskei kai tin mpala ligo o Ebede... for me case close... it wasnt penalty!

What makes more of an impression to me is that PAO is giving up goals....

I would expect their defense to be a bit tighter in the back...

Good job and I have to agree w/ the post before "lucky win"

one was a complete mistake by ebede, he parried a shot that was coming directly to him, the rebound fell to the striker which he tucked away.

the other in my opinion was a complete fluke off a set piece, the angle at which he scored at was almost impossible

as for the fasi at the end, some refs would of given it others wouldnt have, but i thought it was a penalty and kalamaria were hard done by...hey at least im honest

Ok, I finally watched the game on tape delay.

In other eras we would be talking about the classic Panathinaikos game before a European game, but now we all seem worried that all the previous nice games might have been an upbeat parenthesis to a bad season. It looked to me like our players saw the game like a burden. Individually they did not try very hard, and as a result, we looked very disorganized on all levels.

In the first goal, a long and high ball was kicked towards the center of our defense. Goumas, uncontested, misjudged his jump, missed the ball that fell into Wellington's feet. He made a run straight for our goal. Vintra came to block his view but was easily faked. The shot was hard and Ebede just knocked it into Bousi's feet who scored with ease. A complete individual breakdown of our defender's concentration. I don't know why everyone just blames Ebede for it. He only gets one third of the blame.

Morris had an amazing jump to head the ball towards Salpigidis who tied the game. The next goal by Papdopoulos was beautiful. Vintra delivered a fine cross and Papadopoulos powered the ball to the net while the goalkeeper had no chance.

The second Kalamaria goal was entirely Ebede's fault. No way should be conceding a goal almost from the corner. It was not even a hard shot, the player was simply passing the ball. This was a mikey-mouse goal you see in peewee league.

Other than that, this was a game "for prisoners". Garbage play throughout. Besided the goals, there were no real chances by either team to score.

Best player for us was Tziolis, and I would not rate him any higher than a 7. Victor was close behind with some really nice runs, but he spread too many errant passes (like everyone else).

Ebede looked shaky and a bit heavy this game, and absent minded.

Vyntra had a "Vintra" game. A great cross on the second goal, a couple of saving moments for our defence, and multiple heart attacks for the fans. Nilsson replaced him and had a "meh" game.

Goumas and Morris looked lost in the back at times. Seric was quiet, Bovio had some good moments, and Ivanschitz was simply bad (he really does not like to play as a LM, but this was no excuse for errant passes in midfield.)

It's hard to say anything bad about our forwards when they amassed three goals and one assist between the two of them.

As for the Ebede penalty at the end? I saw a penalty. Ebede fell on the player with excessive force, and worst, he did not look like he touched the ball. The Kalamaria player established control first by heading it. Nikosvazelas summed it best: "It helps to be PANATHINAIKOS just like it helps to be AEK or OLYMPIAKOS" but it should not be like that. The ref should have given a penalty, and Ebede should have saved it.

Munoz was beaching, yelling, or talking to himself the entire game. Lately I think it's more entertaining to watch our bench than the game :rolleyes:

The goals: http://www.sport.gr/football/hellas07/0611...126/paoapo3.asp

Silly mistakes are deadly against better teams. Our defense is prone to doing those. Something's got to change. I like Munoz being active, it shows he lives the game and sees when the players suck. We are not in a position to play like it's a chore! We're in second place and we are not a team that can push our game up a few notches when needed to get the result. These kind of scrappy games can cost us.

As for the "penalty"... it could have gone either way. I saw the video many times. Ebede goes for the ball and clearly flattens the other player.... but, both are going for the ball and even if the Kalamaria player gets to it first he doesn't advance the ball and he's stopped... he just heads the ball into the air... anywhere. Yet, if the ref had given the penalty I'd accept it. Many penalties (even for our own advantage) have been given on lighter offenses!

Anyway, I think they should have professional refs. It's a matter of integrity of the sport! Human mistakes will happen, but they'll be equally distributed and over the long run all teams would be treated the same.

it was a penalty ase tis karameles stin akri ,,,panathinaikos can do without fartass mistakes by refs. Lets not forget in the camp nou in 02 when olisadebe got smashed in the box carbon copy with todays fasi,,,,,,and we were all screaming it was a penalty,,,,think of the poor kalamaria fans who have every rite to think they were robbed of the draw just like we were in the nou camp

it was a penalty. it wasnt given. thats it. it happens. it has been happening for years now.

calls go both ways. THE AEK penalty they won against PAO could have not been given as well but it was.

Right before the kalamaria penalty sequence, a player of theirs tackled PAP feet first with his cleets up. RED CARD was not given. so hush up about the refs.

And just to correct cyberfish ( which is rare due to his great posts) he made TWO VITAL MISTAKES ON HIS GAME ANALYSIS.

on the first Kalamaria goal it was Vyntra who misjudged the ball and caused the goal. not goumas. i thought it was goumas too but after seeing the replay last night and having taped it it was clearly Vyntra.

Also, not to look too Anti_Vyntra.. it was Victor who made the Centra on the pap goal. Not Vyntra. the commentators also said it was Vyntra but right before the beginning of the second half, when they were showing the goals they corrected themselves.

Either way.. Pao looked like they thought it would have been easy and it never is if u dont have ur mind on the game.

Rapid will suffer the consequences.

And with Romero back itll show on the field.

later skaters

no, it's OK to be anti-Vyntra! I like the kid, but he shouldn't be playing for PAO. I'm sure Munoz can see this.

We escaped from this game with 3 points; but this performance shouldn't be repeated. Munoz needs to work on this. Remember the PAOK game? We were up 2-0 and we almost were equalized in the end.

All teams misfire at some point; we're lucky it didn't happen in another match because a more experienced/better team would have made us pay.

Over all, I'm happy with the developments, because just a few weeks ago we were looking down the abyss! Let's not forget this.

Archived