Phantis Forums

Who's next?

dark_horse

Who would you like for Greece to face on Feb. 7th ?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like for Greece to face on Feb. 7th ?

• Germany
    • Portugal
    • Spain
    • Brazil
    • Argentina
    • Netherlands
    • Sweden
    • Italy
    • Other - (Post the name of the country)

I voted for Portugal for a couple of reasons. Firstly it would be a great game to give Zagorakis a special presentation. Secondly, they will want revenge so it will be a hotly contested game which would be good preperation for the Turkey game a month later. And finally, it may reignite a spark in the players hearts because some seem to have lost their fight.

If not Portugal though I would suggest playing either Germany (who like Turkey play an attacking game from out wide so tactically they are the best preparation).

Last time I heard, EPO had set up a game with Egypt for that date. However that was a while back before Zagorakis retired.

Recently EPO said that they would like to play a Zagorakis farewell game on Feb. 7, but so far none of the teams they wanted (Portugal, Spain, Italy) did not respond, and it is very possible that the zagorakis farewell game at Toumba will now be rescheduled for August 2007.

I want Italy to be my first choice. If not, I would love SVERIGE to be my opponent so I can go to Greece and purchase tickets to see that game LIVE. :tup:

Last time Greece played SVERIGE it was in Solna (Subrub of Stockholm) when Greece come from behind to beat them 2-1. That was back in August of 2003. :gr: :nw: :gr: :nw: :gr:

Keep in mind it was a friendly. :P

i voted portugal because it was against and in portugal that Zagorakis and the greek team were immortalised in our hearts, but a game versus italia would be awsome.....like a battle of the ancient worlds it would be a great game greece 1-0 italia Zagorakis 98' (pen) hahahahahahahahah nah seriously if we played either portugal or italia Zago will get a great send off,

• 2 weeks later...

on fifa it says we r playing Saudia Arabia??? is this right? http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/fixtures/index...GRE-ALL,00.html

:huh: Oh dear, I better hope not! :huh:

We want our ethniki to play against some good European or South American sides where we can attract more fan base in OAKA. Didn't we just play the Saudis last year?

• 4 weeks later...

Sure you don't want to play England again? :LOL:

The next time you will lose,mate.It is our way like this.To be underestimated.We just make a gift to your new coach but as you know,beware of greeks bearing gifts :ph34r: :LOL:

Sure you don't want to play England again? :LOL:

:D Yeah you must be sooo proud beating a Greece B team in a friendly... Shame you haven't carried that form into qualifying isn't it? You're sitting at 3rd in the group and we're sitting top without having conceded a goal... Still though doesnt matter hey? You can always watch Greece reclaim our title from you couch... right next to Wayne Rooney! :D

Anyway, hope you're well dude, I'm going to look at photos of Zagorakis holding the trophy aloft it will bring back great memories... you should do the same with England, mind you, were you even alive the last time England won anything????

:huh: :tup:

:D Yeah you must be sooo proud beating a Greece B team in a friendly... Shame you haven't carried that form into qualifying isn't it? You're sitting at 3rd in the group and we're sitting top without having conceded a goal... Still though doesnt matter hey? You can always watch Greece reclaim our title from you couch... right next to Wayne Rooney! :D

Anyway, hope you're well dude, I'm going to look at photos of Zagorakis holding the trophy aloft it will bring back great memories... you should do the same with England, mind you, were you even alive the last time England won anything???? :huh: :tup:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:nw: :nw: Ethnikistis :nw: :nw: :nw:

The game with South Korea is confirmed.

Additionaly the Brazilian FA has once again approached EPO about a friendly in August, but if they don't back down from the 1.3 million that Brazil is asking EPO, it will probably not happen.

The game with South Korea is confirmed.

Additionaly the Brazilian FA has once again approached EPO about a friendly in August, but if they don't back down from the 1.3 million that Brazil is asking EPO, it will probably not happen.

Brazilia ti les re :huh:

Pios tha ta plirosei auta? :P As paiksoume me tin Irlandia kalitera na sosoume ta lefta mas :P Ama dosoume tosa lefta stin Brazilia, den tha exoume lefta gia to Aeroplano stin Elbetia to 2008. Me to pullman tha pame :P

Archived