Phantis Forums

Euro 2008 scoreboard Oct. 11

dark_horse

Poland 1-0 Portugal :tup: Good news if your a Finnish fan.

Luxembourg 0-2 Bulgaria

Lichtenstian 0-1 Denmark

Hat-trick for Hakan Sukur, 3-0 Turkyie :blink:

Ha ha ha 2-0 POLAND :tup: :tup:

Slovakia 0-1 Germany

Netherlands 1-0 Albania

Denmark up 2 goals to nil

Poland 1-0 Portugal :tup: Good news if your a Finnish fan.

Luxembourg 0-2 Bulgaria

Lichtenstian 0-1 Denmark

Hat-trick for Hakan Sukur, 3-0 Turkyie :blink:

Ha ha ha 2-0 POLAND :tup: :tup:

:tup: :tup: Türkiye Türkiye Türkiye :tup: :tup:

Turkish team plays wonderful , a very good attacking football with a solid defense.

Now I think this team is ready . Hakan Sükür has just place the ball to the right place he gets the ball form Arda,Sabri and Altintop ... foget the names the whole middlefield and forward plays wonderful together. The defense is with M.Aurelio and Servet now very solid ..... Turkey has nothing to scare any more.

Hakan won't score a hat-trick against Greece or a single one, so what if he did it against Moldova. :LOL: Our defense is so tight packed.

And why has Greece just scored one goal if Moldova is so easy???

Believe me Moldova is one of the teams in this group where every team can drop points they are not very good but they have a very solid 2X4 defense line.

Turkey scored 3 goals over the wings . This broke Moldova down.

Turkey had no chance to get through the middlefield cause Moldova was also very tight packed.....

Well now we will see what the future brings....

And why has Greece just scored one goal if Moldova is  so easy???

You can't expect a good team like Greece to score 3 or 4 goals in every single match. We missed a penalty plus 3 good shot on goals. I could make the same argument why Turkey only won 2-0 over Malta when you should have beaten them 7-0. :P

And why has Greece just scored one goal if Moldova is so easy???

Believe me Moldova is one of the teams in this group where every team can drop points they are not very good but they have a very solid 2X4 defense line.

Turkey scored 3 goals over the wings . This broke Moldova down.

Turkey had no chance to get through the middlefield cause Moldova was also very tight packed.....

Well now we will see what the future brings....

that was in Moldova, and it was on their opening game.

opening game actually makes quite a big difference especially for the little teams- they get a fresh start to go and prove themsleves and often the little teams get their best results or put up the best fight for these games.

Turks have a good team this year, luckliy the game is not until March and it will be in an unfavorable place for them (assuming we can get fans back in the stadium and get them fanatic for a change, norway was dissapointing)

I think we can rule out both Hungary and Bosnia as below par teams.

This being said, we need full points home and away against Hungary and I'll take a win against the Bosanci at home, even though we should beat them comfortably that night.

Also that doesn't changethe original thinking about Malta and Moldova. Which would mean that we get maximum points against these 4 nations, leaving Turkey and the away match against Norway as the true tests.

It's still very early but I am pleasantly surprised we have 100% after 2 away games and the match against Norway.

:gr:

Archived