Phantis Forums

LOSC Lille - AEK FC / Stade Felix Bollaert (Lans)

nightsurfer

Can someone explain to me how from 1-1 it became 3-1 in the last 10 minutes?I could not see the game and i was happy when i heard that Aek equalized the game and then i check at the end and is like my team classic result,what the f..k???

Goals in last minutes is one of the biggest problems that Greek clubs are having in last years. The defeat of Olympiakos versus Valencia was quite similar to this.

This Udeze has got to go. Waste of space and both goals came from his side when he needed several other AEK players to play off their markers to help him.

Amazing how similar the two Lille goals were. In fact the cameraman had a splitscreen to show the similarity. It was as if the same goal was played on both screens.

All in all, AEK tried hard but again, Udeze was the culprit. Coach should have done better in his substitutions though.

dont blame it all to udeze!

lille was atleast 1 class above whenever they attacked!!

the main difference was that they where faster and more dangerous when attacking while aek apart from the goal mostly where dangerous on setpieces!

sometimes when i watch aek i feel that some of the aek players are playing about 200% of their real abilities.

I heard the interviews....

All french players said .. they were better on the physic ...due to the 17 days Greek-Championship Stop.....that made the difference.., they think...

Say me Guys... in which European ... not African... I mean European Country the Football Championship is stopped due Elections ? ?

Nevertheless....

PROUD TO BE AEK....DEEP IN MY HEART...PROUDNESS AND NOTHING ELSE.....AAEEEEEEEEEEEEK

And dont't forget guys.... We will take over..

PROUD TO BE AEK....DEEP IN MY HEART...PROUDNESS AND NOTHING ELSE.....AAEEEEEEEEEEEEK

And dont't forget guys.... We will take over..

And don't forget guys...we will take over...

Kone 19

Tozser 21

Hetemaj 19

Lagos 21..

Papastathopoulos 19.....

Ferrer 53.... alla den ta masai... .oute fovate...na vali mikrous....

Tha tous alla3oume ta fota...kai then tha 3eroune pia lampa tous eskase.....

Archived