Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-AEK

AEKARA-YIA-PANTA

Derby is on Saturday, 12:00 eastern standard time. HUGE game for AEK. I think this is also a must win. We can't afford to go down 9 points to Olympiakos. I say we're going into Karaiskaki and going to win.

2-0 with goals from Lybe and Cesar!!!

Ade AEK, pame yeira kai yia protathlima!!!!!!

New coach new attitude 50/50 game.

The AEK of last season seemed to be scared when playing a derby. Even though we lost 3-0 to Milan the players didn't see frightened on the pitch and didn't close up and merely defend.

This is going to be a great game on both sides.

2-1 AEKARA!!!

Well we definetely can't afford to lose. I think any result we can muster whether a draw or a win will be superb, especially because we are playing in the Kairaskaki.

AEK certainly aren't afraid to attack, and we will see a very different game than last year when AEK lost 3-0 when Santos was coach.

We are playin PAO after Erglotis in the next macth, so if we draw/win this and beat PAO we will hopefully be 3 behind Oly and ahead of PAO.

About the match now, Olympiakos have dodgy and slw backs and they will definetely concede, but they have Rivaldo...

2-2 :P

Lymbe and Delibasic

Well we definetely can't afford to lose. I think any result we can muster whether a draw or a win will be superb, especially because we are playing in the Kairaskaki.

AEK certainly aren't afraid to attack, and we will see a very different game than last year when AEK lost 3-0 when Santos was coach.

We are playin PAO after Erglotis in the next macth, so if we draw/win this and beat PAO we will hopefully be 3 behind Oly and ahead of PAO.

About the match now, Olympiakos have dodgy and slw backs and they will definetely concede, but they have Rivaldo...

2-2 :P

Lymbe and Delibasic

I have a feeling we are in for a super game! Because its at the Kariaskaki I'm backing Olympiakos to win it 3-2.

From what I saw from the games of both teams....

Olympiakos is the better team...due to the individual class of Olympiakos players...

Therefore Olympiakos is the favorite and furthermore they play at Karaiskaki...

But I m AEK and I hope we can get a positive result......

Vassaras is better than Tsikinis and Briakos in my eyes to have a "fair arbitrage"

Who will play at the back? Dellas, Alexopoulos and Tzitzopoulos are all out for this game...

I suspect we will play 4-4-2 and our back line should be the same one we played with againts Iraklis, or maybe Lagos will shift into Left Back and Cezar into Left Midfield.

Georgeas (RB), Moras (CB), Cirillo (CB), Udeze/Lagos (LB)

Guys, is Zikos back?

The four on defense will be Georgeas, Moras, Cirillo, and Pautasso.

Midfielders: Zikos, Cesar, Lakis, Emerson

Forwards: Lybe and Kapetanos

I'm in favor of Lakis over Lagos at the moment. Lagos hasn't reached his capacity yet, and Lakis should be in better form after scoring against Iraklis. We need his speed on the flanks.

I'm also in favor of Moras playing in the middle. He's younger and faster than Dellas (who's hurt regardless). Big game for AEK, and will show if they are a serious threat for the title this season!!!!

good game from AEK.... alla to ######meno to podosfairo etsi einai... otan xaneis eukairies... tin patas....

ta gaurakia einai xamena.... xoris na exoun deiksei kati to spoudaio.. (leipei o Rivaldo)...

PS. to foul pou to eide o Vassaras?

Simple fact. We had 2 chances that should have been goals. Deli managed to put a ball over the goal and almost defy the laws of physics. Poor.

We had our chances and did nothing. In my opinion, we could have won this game. But you have to be able to score the bunny goals to win games. Up until now, we have not been able to do that.

Hey, I like to see things in a cool calculated way... but last nights game was the worst comedy I have seen for years!

Vassaras should stay clear from AEK (and if I may add Olympiakos too) The man is pushing Panathinaikos all the way!

He yellow carded half the players on the field if not more.

He discovered a handball and an Offside in two cases when AEK players were leaving forward ALONE with Nikopolidis....

And Olympiakos was bad last night but we were only good the first half... Its unacceptable for us to settle down after the Djordjevic red card!

I am not at all happy with the AEK of the 2nd Half... but the refereeing will be studied in schools for low quality inthe years to come!

Pitty... it was a very very bad and unfair game to both sides actually!

Hey, I like to see things in a cool calculated way... but last nights game was the worst comedy I have seen for years!

Vassaras should stay clear from AEK (and if I may add Olympiakos too) The man is pushing Panathinaikos all the way!

He yellow carded half the players on the field if not more.

He discovered a handball and an Offside in two cases when AEK players were leaving forward ALONE with Nikopolidis....

And Olympiakos was bad last night but we were only good the first half... Its unacceptable for us to settle down after the Djordjevic red card!

I am not at all happy with the AEK of the 2nd Half... but the refereeing will be studied in schools for low quality inthe years to come!

Pitty... it was a very very bad and unfair game to both sides actually!

many of the calls where vassaras linesmen who "helped" him!

dont forget that atleast he showed the nerve to redcard a thrynos player!

and finally please stop as this ref has more stupid calls against us than with us(aek-pao last year)

atleast he knows the fifa rules unlike someone else who thinks cirillo should only get a yellow(i dont think he even got that) when he was the last man and made a karate kick 2 meters up in the air to stop mietsel from going one on one with the goallie last year! the score was 1-1 i think or paok was leading and in the end he(cirillo) scored the winning goal in the 96th minute when he should have been dismised!

is this the kind of ref u are looking for? dont close youre eyes when the calls is going youre own way.

Archived