Phantis Forums

AC Milan vs AEK

aekfan_euro

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Milan - AEK 1-0 with Inzaghi (17')

we seem to be having problems down the left flank

just one good moment for AEK after Giorgiopoulos crossed and Delibasic headed it right into Dida's hands

Milan without Pirlo AND Nesta

Seedorf also on the bench along with Gillardino

Ferrer chose to play with all 3 Delibasic, Lyberopoulos and Kapetanos :blink:

Milan - AEK 1-0 with Inzaghi (17')

just one good moment for AEK after Giorgiopoulos crossed and Delibasic headed it right into Dida's hands

Ferrer chose to play with all 3 Delibasic, Lyberopoulos and Kapetanos :blink:

yes Milan is injured but........Oliviera and Inzaghi (whose in amazing form) are up top....Gilardino WHO? Pirlo is the bigges loss but Gurcuff is still very strong player, and Nesta has been out for a while...

Its a very strong team and tough to beat in San Siro....

I dont think many people were expecting a result....espec. 2-0 down at half....

HOWEVER........once upon a time in Madrid.... B) :gr:

For later matches AEK has to be way more intense- on and off the field.....OAKA will have to be pretty crazy to make sure AEK is in contention...

Milan - AEK    1-0    with Inzaghi  (17')

Ferrer chose to play with all 3  Delibasic, Lyberopoulos and Kapetanos  :blink:

yes Milan is injured but........Oliviera and Inzaghi (whose in amazing form) are up top....Gilardino WHO? Pirlo is the bigges loss but Gurcuff is still very strong player, and Nesta has been out for a while...

Its a very strong team and tough to beat in San Siro....

I dont think many people were expecting a result....espec. 2-0 down at half....

HOWEVER........once upon a time in Madrid.... B) :gr:

For later matches AEK has to be way more intense- on and off the field.....OAKA will have to be pretty crazy to make sure AEK is in contention...

Yep once upon a time in Madrid, but then they thought the game had ended, Zidane was taken out and this way AEK managed to hit two

now I don't about this one. Lets just hope it will stay as it is

and for God's sake put Lagos on the left flank and bring Cezar on the right one

Come on megale...don't try to out do us with your thessaloniki complex. We are all a little tired of it.

Worry about your our little team being allowed back into Euro competition. Talk about disgrace!!!

You really have some balls to talk about athenian teams and their fans.

And besides this post is about Milan v. AEK not PAOK v. every athenian that hates thessaloniki. Go bitch about your problems in your own forum.

My prediction for tomorrow is a 2-0 loss. I think we will play hard but ultimately be outclassed. I mean its a loss that all three teams in the group have figured into their chances of moving into the knockout stage so the best we can hope for is a hard fought match and a miracle tie.

FORZA AEKARA :box: :box: :box:

Bravro re magale!!!!!

Where did you guys think you were going???? CL, :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Pame Klarino...re Bordello!

Look - there was no way AEK was stealing a point in this one - so its good to get the butterflies out in a relatively meaningless game

The key was the difference in crosses I thought

They crossed better

They finished better

They defended better

the whole point of what you said is that basically Milan is better than AEK from every aspect

so we were clearly outclassed

now any statements about whether it was by 3 , 5 or 6-0 loss are pointless

I mean excuse Sorrentino for doing his job! and not letting 6 goals be scored on us! That ruined the dreams of some around here I guess

AEK did not defend with 11 players behind the ball.

Would that have made a difference, I doubt it.

AEK played open and went down against a great team, but with some pride left.

Even if both AEK chances went in, Milan would have found a way to win.

It was a fun game to watch, if you were a neutral.

I wish AEK the best and hope they can build on their experiences.

Teamwork is the one thing that separated AEK from Milan.

Even without their multimillionaires, Milan would have won, because they could find each other in the dark...

AEK and all Greek teams, :gr: do not have that concept down yet.

Speed and system are some of the most valuable attributes, of real teamwork.

The key games are vs Anderlecht, and their 1-1 tie today was a gift.

Like osfp, I think AEK can get 3rd.

Best of luck ! :tup:

PEACE

I was content with both how we played and the result. Obviously I would have liked to squeak out a draw, but that in the end would never have happened. I think I saw some signs of improved play from our guys from the strategies of the last 2 years ( the Dark Santos years). I think our team still needs time to adjust to an always attacking team. We have 2 years of mental and physical preperation that goes AGAINST the teachings of Ferrer. We need more time and I really think that there will be some visible results in the next few weeks.

Some observations of mine from the game (good and bad):

There are only 2 players that I have seen in the past few weeks, including today) that can make a cross and actually put it on our strikers head - Tzorgopoulous and Toszer.

Toszer can be the next Tsiartas. He is not quick, but he has accuracy and drive.

It was apparent that Tzorgioupolous had not played in a while. His stamina and his defensive skills were not sharp. Our left side was very vulnerable all night.We missed the bulldog.

Ivic is not worth a anything on the European CL type game. He should be used as a substitute for Superleague games.

Ferrer really need to try Lagos on the left and Cesar on the right.

Kapetanos is not and outside midfielder.

Sorrentino was VERY nervous and it showed it on the first two goals.

As much as I like Emerson and his work ethic, he really does not think too much when he passes the ball. Not getting that Argentine holding midfielder from Atletico hurt us, because we dont have one.

Paotasso is a solid defender and one of the few players that looked comfortable out there playing with confidence. Yes he made mistakes, but I liked him.

Other than the penalty, was Moras really on the field the whole game? He is not a midfielder.

I think this was a good experience for the team, and I think the next match day will bring some new things to see.

Patrioti the 2nd place is the idea from the beggining :D

I am only saying that since you used the phrase "can still compete for the 2nd place" as if we were to compete for the first :P

but actually I believe that the third place will be a success for this AEK

the 2nd place would be some major achievement.

Again for this AEK...

Archived