Phantis Forums

AC Milan vs AEK

aekfan_euro

This will definetely be our hardest game of the CL group stage. I say it's better we play them first then last (away) because both teams are coming in fresh and with clean sheets. No doubt about it if AEK can even get a result whether a draw or a win, it will be superb. There's no way though Ferrer will go to San Siro looking to lose by a one goal difference. It is clear his intentions are to attack whether home or away. You all saw in Hearts, 33 shots by AEK, the away team and we eneded up winning 2-1. I don't know guys but whatever Ferrer's doing in Europe he better not start changing it to his domestic league tactics. So having that said I think if we stick to the offensive plan, and AC play defensive and counter which is what they'll do because they'r Italian, I think we could really shock and rattle them if we score first.

2-2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will definetely be our hardest game of the CL group stage. I say it's better we play them first then last (away) because both teams are coming in fresh and with clean sheets. No doubt about it if AEK can even get a result whether a draw or a win, it will be superb. There's no way though Ferrer will go to San Siro looking to lose by a one goal difference. It is clear his intentions are to attack whether home or away. You all saw in Hearts, 33 shots by AEK, the away team and we eneded up winning 2-1. I don't know guys but whatever Ferrer's doing in Europe he better not start changing it to his domestic league tactics. So having that said I think if we stick to the offensive plan, and AC play defensive and counter which is what they'll do because they'r Italian, I think we could really shock and rattle them if we score first.

2-2

akou ti leei o abalos. 2-2 :LOL: :LOL:

2-0 AC Milan

At the moment everyone we have to be honest and AEK is NOT playing well at all...

They are creating chances and they just have not performed when it comes to finishing the game. This is a big problem especially when a team is playing in Europe...

I'm hoping for the best but I don't see it happening.. AEK will hang in there, lets not forget AC MILAN haven't really played any games as well, they just had a tough match w/ Lazio over the weekend.

A couple of points and a prediction on this one.

1. I hope AEK puts up a good fight and comes away with at least a point.

2. Just because teams don't play well in their leagues, doesn't mean they will play bad in the CL. For example, AEK has not had the best of starts in the Superleague, but looked exceptionally well against Hearts (make no mistake I'm not comparing Hearts to AC Milan). Another example, Olympiakos in years past looked like world beaters in the Greek League, but couldn't swing a result in the CL (hopefully that will change this year).

3. I think AEK is one of those teams that plays down to their competition, but also turns it up a notch when competition is at a top level.

OK having said all this, I think it will be AC Milan 2 AEK 1 (sorry guys). This should not be viewed as a bad result for AEK, as they will not only earn respectability, but will also show to the rest of the group that they are a club not to be taken lightly.

Good Luck to all the Greek teams in the CL and UEFA :tup:

aekara file,

i bet you my left arm and right leg that aek wont win. even tho i wish they could.

i am also willing to sacrifice a testicle if aek draws

aekara file,

i bet you my left arm and right leg that aek wont win. even tho i wish they could.

i am also willing to sacrifice a testicle if aek draws

Reading the above I hope AEK looses with a narrow result....

Theos kai Panayia... mhn les tetia logia... giath den 3eris ta mystiria tou kosmou... :nono:

Archived