Phantis Forums

SL-R3 (2006-07): Olympiakos - PAOK

Ziaka

Koita pos ta gatakia ginonte liontaria.

Although its not in my interest to see OFSP win I really hope they rape PAOK by 4 or 5 goals. Just so that we athinaoi can put your northern thessalonikiotiko complex in check.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If I were you guys I would worry about getting a win under my belt, but you would probably come back by making an argument that you are still undefeated.

Keep on getting those ties and rooting for OSFP to keep on winning, they are already +4 in the table on AEK.

Koita pos ta gatakia ginonte liontaria.

Although its not in my interest to see OFSP win I really hope they rape PAOK by 4 or 5 goals. Just so that we athinaoi can put your northern thessalonikiotiko complex in check.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

afise tis m*****es re. Regional racism? Ekei ftasame?

Ela re Ethnikisti its all part of the Greek football atmosphere. If we didn't have the taunting and friendly pokes in the side it wouldn't be half as fun.

When we play on the international front these things are put aside but domestically i think its part of the game.

I hope no one takes any personal offense.

No one should take things personal here, its all part of the fun of greek football. If we couldn't take shots at each others teams what the hell would we be talking about.

If we were all nice to each other, it would be boring around here; therefore, fire away. :box:

I'm not worried about wins under my belt I already have two in the CL qualifiers and we be playing on footballs elite stage. 

Where will you be?  Oh thats right midtable as usual...if not worse.

PAOK will be in the top 5 this year along with AEK PAO OSFP and OFI
Finally, someone who makes a resonable comment/prediction.

No one should take things personal here, its all part of the fun of greek football. If we couldn't take shots at each others teams what the hell would we be talking about.

If we were all nice to each other, it would be boring around here; therefore, fire away. :box:

Giasou re Paoktsi! I'm glad you're a good sport.

Ela re Ethnikisti its all part of the Greek football atmosphere. If we didn't have the taunting and friendly pokes in the side it wouldn't be half as fun.

When we play on the international front these things are put aside but domestically i think its part of the game.

I hope no one takes any personal offense.

Hey I'm glad you guys mean it in jest, I thought you were being serious. Sorry dude.

2-0 loss to Olympiakos. PAOk did not show anything in this match and deservedly lost to a better team. The only thing that PAOk managed was one good chance by Mieciel, where he hit the cross bar.

For the record PAOK played with this lineup in the game against Olympiakos:

Ziaka, thanks for the line ups as I didn't get to see the game (my dish network box burned out).

Time to put this loss behind us, and look forward to next weeks game. One week at a time boys, things can only get better.

Paoktsi I agree with you. One game at a time. I think, considering the hard draw in the first round, that we are doing very well. Next game is against Ergotelis, which we should win.

Paoktsi, can you tell me where I can find a good quality picture of the avatar that you are using?

Archived