Phantis Forums

PAO - Xanthi 1-0

Irlandos

Sanmartean had apparently another really good performance, indicating that he can be PAO's leader. Also Konstandinou had a good game.

I think one of the problems of PAO is Leoforos. Is a small stadium, that the opponents can defend easier.

Sanmartean had apparently another really good performance, indicating that he can be PAO's leader. Also Konstandinou had a good game.

I think one of the problems of PAO is Leoforos. Is a small stadium, that the opponents can defend easier.

Maybe it looks only small... because is one of the few Greek Stadiums.. that do not have a track lane....

Is Xarilaou not much smaller ?

" ... and just like that he vanished ... "

No its not about the OFI of the second hald in Heraklion...

Its a line by Kevin Spacey in "the Usual Suspects"

I just happen to have liked the movie...

--

On the other hand, all those years that Olympiakos and AEK go to Iraklion the atmosphere is tense. Bad referee decisions mean war in the stands! I still remember some Olympiakos and AEK players getting back to the locker rooms being chased by angry fans.

Yet yeasterday, when Maric commited one of the most obvious penalties in footballing history, the Crow "Drowned" it, the People of OFI wee looking if an airplane was passing above (as you know the landing corridor is allined with the ground and they fear the approaches) and the OFI fans shouted but noone allowed then to :get in: this time...

Paraxena pragmata symvainoun se auto to syllogo! Dixasmeni proswpikotita prepei na exei! Ts Ts Ts! B)

The biggest trick that the devil pulled, is convinsing people he didnt exist......

I think you are trying to do the same, little dirty mouse (to say it in you usual suspect language) by trying to convince the members of this forum that PAO did not play well and that the OFI fans were sitting like sissys. But actually they were very fanatic and regarding the Maric penalty, it was doubtable...... :P

What about Michalakis though.. What do you have to say about him;;;

Finally, I have to say that IONIKOS fought hard for the result, the same way as he does when he plays against PAO. OYST KOPROSKYLA!!!!

NATOI NATOI OI TSATSOI TOY SOKRATH!!!!! :box: :box:

Archived