Phantis Forums

Sandor Torghelle

Farawayeagle

Hello from Sydney, Australia

Just thought I'd look in to say hi and start some information on your new player Sandor Torghelle.

I'm a Crystal Palace fan and one of those who think he got a raw deal at Palace under a Manager who didn't play him -- and then loaned him out to Panathinaikos last year. Then the wonderful Mr Malesani decide not to play him before Pana sent him back to Palace.

Sandor is I believe a player who could be important for you if he gets a good run in the team and a manager who believes in him.

He had a good goalscoring record in Hungary and with the national team until he went to Palace.

Anyhow good luck with him, and good luck for the season. Congratulations on the AEK result.

is that in the west??

im from the st.george area

LOL! :LOL:

You don't get out much, re Hollywood?!

I'm 250 kms away and I know where St. Ives is!

common give me a break here; what possible business would i have going to St. Ives from south/eastern sydney? :rolleyes: :P

is that in the west??

common give me a break here; what possible business would i have going to St. Ives from south/eastern sydney? :rolleyes: :P
Endaksi.

You just stay in the Hurstville, Bexley Carlton, Kogarah area. :D

is that in the west??

Endaksi.

Let me ask you something; if i dnt have any relos, bussiness or events to go to St. Ives then why would i go or care about it :huh:

What would i do there if i were to go?? :rolleyes:

ill put u on the spot file, wheres nikelsville located :P

is that in the west??

Endaksi.

Let me ask you something; if i dnt have any relos, bussiness or events to go to St. Ives then why would i go or care about it :huh:

Go say hi to the South Africans Hollywood there are some nice girls up there re ;)

is that in the west??

Endaksi.

Go say hi to the South Africans Hollywood there are some nice girls up there re ;)
??

Stay in touch guys. It's not the South African ghetto it once was.

Anyway this thread was supposed to be about torghelle. Will he go straight in the tam this week.

Don't expect too much though. He needs to work up his match fitness and it will take time to build understandings with the other players. He only arrived on Tuesday.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived