Phantis Forums

AEK - PAOK 19.08.06 21.00h GRT - OAKA

nightsurfer

We have an open account for this game.

Till now Mamidakis did not offer any special premium...as all the money is gone for the Salpiggidis transfer.

The AEK family expects an easy game. I don't.

You can watch this game on Internet for 5 Euros. Check the special topic in AEK Forum....

Vamos AEKara......................

I don't think PAOK will be a major force this year, now I believe they aren't even in the top 6 teams in Greece at the moment. They are in massive financial trouble, and have lost Udeze and Salpigidis. This will be a huge blow for the team. Also, PAOK don't seem to play very well away from home, I believe this will be another factor.

AEK have bought this year and are in form from their away CL win against Hearts. I think it will be quite comfortable for AEK.

2-0 AEK

B)

That was a disgraceful performance by AEK. Where was the flair?

Cezar was absolutely useless when he came on as a sub. He missed a 1 vs 1 sitter.

Delibasic was good in the first half, quiet in the second. He missed a open goal sitter.

Lymberopoulos could've scored twice in the space of a minute in the first half.

Those were our major chance which we should've scored. This result will cost AEK in the future.

Pathetic :tdown: :nono:

Not to jump the gun here....but what the heck was Ferrer thinking with this line-up??? Lagos, Kapetanos, Cesar, and Pautaso should have started this game.

Although Delibassic looked good at moments, he signed with the club just 2 days ago. He even played the entire 90 minutes!!!!!

This was a terrible start to the season for AEK. Let's hope we can rebound with a strong performance against Hearts and an away win against OFI next weekend.

There's just one frustrating thing about AEK of past and present: We create so many opportunties and we can never score and put the other team away.

This AEK never remind me to the AEK against Benfica and Hearts

This was obvious from the first 5 minutes...

The main reason was Ferrer thinking to the return game against Hearts put 5 new players into the team... where 2 of them were playing first time in the team....

That was a bad AEK....

The draw is deserved for both... although AEK had some occassions to score..and PAOK not even one.... One Handspenalty was not given too..... The referee was the known Tsikinis....

But that was not the reason, we could not win... , we played bad and complicated...

One goal... and PAOK would have been forced..to open their ultra-defense...

But nothing to worry...the championship just started...and I don't think that Ferrer would do the same mistake.

you know guys theres a rating system thats pined up for you guys to use and slot in what you thought of your players indivdual performences..

this may help keep track of whos letting you down and whos playing well, also it gives a good indication on how players perform for people who didnt watch the game....

I watched the game... I think our real weakness right now is that Emerson is performing the duty of 2 players while Ivic is performing the duty of none. Ivic should not be on the field in my opinion.

PS If we played that bad (which we did) and Paok had no opportunities... imagine how bad PAok's team must be this year... sucks to say but it might be a long one this year for them....

I watched the game... I think our real weakness right now is that Emerson is performing the duty of 2 players while Ivic is performing the duty of none. Ivic should not be on the field in my opinion.

PS If we played that bad (which we did) and Paok had no opportunities... imagine how bad PAok's team must be this year... sucks to say but it might be a long one this year for them....

They must have had a terrible respect from ..us

Did you see how they were celebrating the 0 : 0 :)

I watched the game...  I think our real weakness right now is that Emerson is performing the duty of 2 players while Ivic is performing the duty of none.  Ivic should not be on the field in my opinion.

PS  If we played that bad (which we did) and Paok had no opportunities... imagine how bad PAok's team must be this year... sucks to say but it might be a long one this year for them....

They must have had a terrible respect from ..us

Did you see how they were celebrating the 0 : 0 :)

I agree my friend... after our previous peformances I would have done the same!

Archived