Phantis Forums

APOEL vs Trabzonspor

DUDE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was very disappointed with APOEL's performance, couldnt string 5 passes together!! Luckily the Turks are an abysmal side otherwise they'd have won 5-1! Morphis is quite possibly the worst goalkeeper I've ever seen (except possibly the Saudi keeper 4 years ago). He flapped at every cross and how he conceded that freekick is beyond me, it was down the middle ffs!!! Also, Ouzounidis doesnt have a clue! How could he take off Gomez and Makridis (who along with Fernandez were APOEL's best players).

I must say I'm shocked that none of you have mentioned that hand ball!!! A long ball was played and Makridi was through on goal but their defender intentionally hand balled it to prevent the play, and despite being the last man he was only booked!!! It was 1-0 at the time, disgraceful refeering which mirrored what the refs were about the whole game last night! If APOEL play to their potential then the match is 50-50 because the Turks were terrible, last years side was better, but if they play like last night, I have it 80-20 in favour of the mounia.

We'll see.

and one more question, who was that caveman that replaced Makridis?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: He broke the ugliest player record by beating Reiziger.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That would be Stavros Georgiou (right in orange). Why do you call him "ugly"? He's no Keown!

Posted Image

To the poster above... and to the Turkish Users seeing this signature...

I am sure that the user above would like Greece to take back Constantinople / Instabul

I dont want to pretend to be sure but I will make the misteke of interpretting his real life beliefs beyond this forum....

--

My GrandFather is from Constantinople. I think that the people living in Constantinople see it as their home. I would not steal the home of noone. I want the two nations to live in peace and maybe in our lfetines be a Greeks true ability to go and live there anyway.

I wont go in politics and why things are rough between the two sides ...

I will stick with the signature...

Every Greek REALLY feels Constantinople as one of the Caplitals in the Soul of the Hellenic Nation... Just as Odessa, Salonica, Athens, Alexandria of Egupt, Trapezounta (or Trabzon), Smyrni (or Izmir) and so on...

And they feel that with a bitter sweet feeling about the history the Greek People have left behind there. And to the minds of the majority of Greeks these lands are "ours" in a scentimental way... not actual...

Noone would go and do the same mistake and uproot families. Mistakes are not being corrected with mistakes.

Greeks also losing trillions of Dollars and Euros for Defence. Turks too...

We miss them from education, social protection, infrastructure...

So the signature will stay on... and I am signalling here to out Turkish Members that to the eyes of most of us this is what is signifies.

Cyprus is a difficult issue. And I beg both sides to please not use our forums to light up the spirits...

On this issue that makes the heart of every one of us Ache words only damage bonds...

I told you all this for two reasons...

1. I wont edit the Signature, but if you mean it in a bad way File Hellas-Kypros-Enwsis... do please change it yourself... Its not polite... We all respect life ...

2. DO STAY FAR FROM POLITICS IN THIS FORUM AND STICK TO SPORTS...

So I close this and you guys reopen a new thread for the second leg of the tie ...

Thanks you

Archived