Phantis Forums

APOEL vs Trabzonspor

DUDE

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it looks like APOEL has the win, unless they get scored on really late <_<

my god!! you must be a first-rate fortune teller... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

last year's villain becomes the hero as Yattara scores a 25-metre-long curling freekick with a minute to go!!!

one more thing.. Apoel crowd did not impress me.. Anorthosi fans were better last year..

bbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaasssssssstttttttttaaaaaaarrrrrrrddddddddddddoooooooooiiiiiii tourkoi, min anxoneste tha tin fate mesa stin tourkia :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

there were bab supporters bec they didnot kill you all, bastards, ###### tourkey,

we will win in greek , trapezounta is greek :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

EXPLETIVE DELETED

excuse me but why are you getting so mad?? did we get so when Ano beat Trabzon last year?? ;)

this is sports and kidding between W/L is a part of it.. and I haven't said anything insulting, have I?? :hypocrite:

don't forget that the half cyprus isn't free, :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr: :gr:

that's politics.. not sports.. nothing to do with football.. and politics and political views may change according to person.. you may say half cyprus is not free.. I may say something else..

Apoel was the better side overall..The turks control the middle in the first half... Mihail missed the penalty should have buried the Atilla... Cant believe they let is slip a way.. If u think its going to be an easy win in turkey think again... Trapzonspor has one player and he scored the goal thats it.... Ate Apoel...

ok.. I hate to get involved in politics but.. here's the answer to that stupid map..

Posted Image  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:  :nono:

... in your dreams ...  :D

(no offence to the logical Greek mates in this forum)  B)

yeah that map is pretty eccentric....how about the rest of the island first? baby steps..

:LOL: :nono:

its political, but i cant beleive turkish citizens can sleep at night knowing what happened on that island... :tdown: for a few thousand cypriot muslims not one damn thing can be justified there. And you guys probably protest America in Iraq and Israel in Lebanon...

anyways its irrelevant to the match...of what i hear APOEL was definitly the better team.

Lets hope for a clean, racism free match with APOEL going through in Trapezounta.

And it would be quite hyppocritical to see those filthy banners seeing as most of that populations grandparents were greek speakers.... If they do appear I say Greek and Cypriot FAs should call out FIFA/UEFA on their gross hyppocrisy

my prediction:

Trabzonspor 2

APOEL 2 (late goals)

when will Maxlas play???

2-2 at Avni Aker is a very unrealistic prediction, I have to say.. If Apoel are somehow going to go through, that would be after a very early goal.. I mean, Apoel has to score in the first 10-15 minutes and then make a 10-0-0 defence to protect it as Trabzonspor are not very capable of opening up defences without Marcelinho...

Trabzonspor are the clear favourites here and I would guess a 2-0 or 3-1 win for the team from Trapezouda against the team from Lefkoşe... :whistle:

and one more question, who was that caveman that replaced Makridis?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: He broke the ugliest player record by beating Reiziger.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

i dont know how unrealistic it is......APOEL did dominate so they can obviously play with Trabzon... im thinking trabzon takes a lead and gets too comortable and pays for it... not impossible.

what reiziger has the record!? are you kidding that ugly record is all WAYNE ROONEY the ogre....the mans uglier than death and to top it off hes a total a**hole!

that man is proof that girls will go for anybody with money and fame, even if hes a sum'bitch to other people or hideously ugly!

Archived