Phantis Forums

Nikos Lyberopoulos

nightsurfer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if we sign more players, losing a player like Lyberopoulos for 50,000 is to big of a loss. If we were to get around 300,000-500,000 for him maybe, but 50,000 is peanuts. He was also a key player for us last season and losing Kats is already enough we can't afford to lose him as well. Remember, even if we sign a lot of players, we're gonna lack chemistry if our team changes a lot, and we can't afford that for qualifying.

Its difficult to find a balance. If AEK doesnt make signings then a repeat of the last CL outing, which was a raping, is on the cards. On the other hand if AEK overspend and dont get into the CL again next year they could follow PAOKs footsteps. Tough!

for aek even getting into the cl group stage would be a great success, even if we get "raped" every game...what if aek overspend and wont get into cl this year???the qualifying game is going to be really tough...

the way things look its just about a month until the first qualifying game and we have lost our best player plus have made no metagrraphi endekada. ralistically given the status quo unless we get an easy opponent making the cl is rather unlikely, standing a chance in cl impossible.

• 6 months later...

:huh: I would like to know (if any one can explain) why is it that any time Liberopoulos gets the ball in the box and tries to shoot the announcer says he (liberopoulos) couldn't get the ball on his good leg or that he kicked it too soft? and all reviews today say that we (AEKara) played well then how come we left 2 points in Sallonika? WHATS GOING ON Aektzides?

its that cutting edge that some of this player lack in the bosx that cool calm composure that ever if your a right footed stryker you couls still strike it with your left that nervousness in the box that top european player put the ball AWAY 9 OUT OF TEN TIMES you can have 30 shots on net but are they of quality thats why aek are in second place ans aek like always lag play second fittle to oly

You CANNOT leave a guy like Lybe on the bench because if it wasn't for him drawing 2 defenders on him Kapantais will never be alone. Lybe is verry good player and in clutch time he can make the diffrence. So yes KONE is good but not us good us Lybe. Is like saying bench Kostantinou or Papadopoulos to play a younger guy with not so much expierence.

Papadopoulos out Ninis in

Libe is a PEXTIS EFKERIAS needs to be on site, free, ball on wright foot and ............ if all these factors are not there maybe with luck he can score with his HIP, i' AEKzis since the day I was born from Father ,Grandfather , Unckles and so on,but lets face reality and move on if we want a PROTATHLIMa.

• 8 months later...

Need to discuss this topic whats wrong with lymbe, dont know if its me but he seems lost out there finshing is horrible this year seems to not have any ball control this year and passing off, every one is gonna hammer the old age to a point.

We all know give lymbe a chance to score 3 out of 5 times he will miss, seems to me this year its 5 out of 5 misses.

Anybody agree or disagree, he looks really out of shape in 07 or is it nothing to worry about!?!

whats with all your negativity? everytime i read your posts all i see is negativity.

we have won 6 games from 6 in the superleague, havent even conceded a goal, and your worrying about lymbe not scoring?

does it matter that he is not scoring? no it doesnt,

we are 5 points clear of pao and 6 points clear of Olympiakos,

im just waiting for your topic about blanco and when he doesnt score again for a game, oh no he didnt score he is in bad form.

adelaide katse kala ta fas xastouki, u may not care but we need a HEALTHY GOAL CRAZY LYMBE AT HIS BEST IM NOT NEGATIVE, its constructive critisism, it not right for last years best goal scorers to have 1 goal in 6, i demand we demand results and to be on top of his game.

So get of my back and settle down ***** **** .....................!!

No need for name calling or xastoukia ;) - Genome

kala sou leei o AEK_ADELAIDA.....we finally have someone else to take the pressure of lymbe and allow him to do the things he does the best...lay the ball off to others, create space, hold players back.

Lymbe was the leagues top scorer because we didnt have anyone else. Lymbe provides the team will invaluable help that can't be recorded on some stat sheet. I think his role on the team has changed and he seems fine with it.

THECITY- I agree with you, I dont think he needs to score every game but mafia thinks if he doesnt score he is playing bad. I am very happy with the way he is playing

he also thinks cause blanco didnt score in 2 games he is in a form slump.

what im saying is that mafia wants too much from AEK, how much does he want considering we are first in the superleague, WON all 6 games, HAVENT CONCEDED, HAD 4 AWAY GAMES. we are in a strong position,

Mafia - u want results - WE HAVE RESULTS, lets go through them

AEK 2-0 Atromitos

Veria 0-1 AEK

Levidiakos 0-4 AEK

Panionios 0-3 AEK

AEK 1-0 Larisa

Xanthi 0-1 AEK

what are wrong with those results? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

the team, the players, the coach, the club must be doing something right if we havent lost and havent conceded in 6 games.

• 1 month later...

Archived